Flagship Hooks are Increasing as of 6.3.2!

EHKodiak

lol this hook thing really bothers you.

It certainly does, i'm not ashamed to admit it either---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9967951#post9967951

It really doesn't affect you negatively

How the heck do you know?!

My/out Flagship's prestige AND completion was just cut in HALF.

So, mathmatically, things went from 100% to 50% , which = negative. And, GUILD prestige went from 232k to 116k , which also = a negative. Furthermore, the RL time i now have to spend RE-decorating rooms/floors that were already perfectly designed for YEARS = negatively taking away from my alloted playtime better spent in NiM Ops or GSF or whatever the heck i want.

Ya dig?

and it enhances others experiences. win win

As per usual, you & others are only looking at how things effect YOU, instead of looking at the bigger picture. (regarding BioWare)

But i doubt anything i say or post will ever change your minds. So, why bother? /tip-hat

It certainly does, i'm not ashamed to admit it either---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9967951#post9967951

How the heck do you know?!

My/out Flagship's prestige AND completion was just cut in HALF.

So, mathmatically, things went from 100% to 50% , which = negative. And, GUILD prestige went from 232k to 116k , which also = a negative. Furthermore, the RL time i now have to spend RE-decorating rooms/floors that were already perfectly designed for YEARS = negatively taking away from my alloted playtime better spent in NiM Ops or GSF or whatever the heck i want.

Ya dig?

As per usual, you & others are only looking at how things effect YOU, instead of looking at the bigger picture. (regarding BioWare)

But i doubt anything i say or post will ever change your minds. So, why bother? /tip-hat

but completion percentage and prestige means nothing. most 100% SHs do not look good. so again you don't have to redecorate, you are choosing to do so

most 100% SHs do not look good.

You are cordially invited to visit mine/ours on Star Forge server whenever you want.

My posts clearly have zero effect on you, but i'll bet you 2 credits your mind might be swayed after the visit. :D

Edited by Nee-Elder