Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you can already do this, it's called the Dev Tracker. Just go to the top form level and use the Dev Tracker. I love the condensed version of it, perfect for what you are wanting.

Apologies, somewhat naive as to the use of these forums! Many thanks!

Hey Zikarus,

Under "CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY" I have two listings. My first pre-order date and then the early access listed for Nov 2nd as well. I think you might be seeing this?

Yes that's exactly what i'm seeing, which is strange because the code was delivered to me on 24th July and i remember putting it in straight away.

Do you know what is up with that Bad?

this is the biggest pile of bantha fodder. no where did i read when pre-ordering that there would be some special order of availablitity to early access. my biggest reason for pre ordering was to get early access. so you pre order, DONT get early game access. instead, now i get to wait for an email. that sounds so fun. doesnt even sound like i'll get it today.

flame me idc. im disappointed in you SWTOR. if this is more stress testing, you shoulda had this all taken care of already PRIOR to your promise of early game access with the stupid purchase of a pre order. i feel lied to :confused: lol

You've only been lied to if you don't get to play before release. They never guaranteed everyone with a pre-order would get to start today.

Technically it becomes a promise as soon as they go out and say that it will be included in pre-orders.

Yes, and everyone that entered a pre order code will have EGA, *UP TO* 5 days. Heck, alot is even getting 7 days.