REMOVE The Task at Hand

Dmnqwk

I accidently offered to give a tour, and OH GOD what kind of person designed this abomination!

I have to go on a rubbish tour, where I am gain a debuff that wastes 30 seconds of my life, for a pointless conversation that could've been done in a skippable cutscene surely.

If you begin this, you are FORCED to endure it to continue the story. Why is there not a 'I'm sorry, I didn't realise you are a boring waste of space and I need to cut this tour short so I can re-gain my sanity by not having to deal with you because someone thought it'd be neat-o to have an un-skippable pile of nonsense in the game.

Again, please remove this OR offer a way to cut the tour short if you accidently select this.

Are you not able to reset it, play the inro again, then choose to have someone else give the tour?

I had wanted to give the tour, but when I got to a green circle nothing happened. The game didn't play anything. Customer Service offered a way to fix it, but that didn't work. I had to reset the quest and choose not to do the tour to continue playing the game.

• 3 weeks later...

The forums never cease to amuse me.

"Oh muh gawd! I'm stuck in a sequence that slows my movement and will only take a few minutes to complete! Remove this mission, BioWare! You're the devil! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

In all seriousness, even with the debuff, it does not take that long to finish. And like someone else said, if you can't afford to waste those precious minutes, you can reset the quest.

I swear, you guys get all emotional over literally nothing.