PvP was more fun when you were still able to move

Craydingus

Yeah it's gotten pretty ridiculous. While some classes have root breaks with low cd others don't, not to mention almost constant slows. After coming back after a long hiatus it's sad to see the pace of gameplay has somehow managed to slow down even further.

How about you use your root break?

So you want me to trinket roots?

I legit thought my mouse was tripping but its insane how many times im stuck in place if not playing a marauder kekw

Guessing these pvp changes wont be until 2024 :sul_confused: Dragon flight coming out this year kinda pumped for that kekw

Edited by Skummy

So you want me to trinket roots?

I legit thought my mouse was tripping but its insane how many times im stuck in place if not playing a marauder kekw

Guessing these pvp changes wont be until 2024 :sul_confused: Dragon flight coming out this year kinda pumped for that kekw

As someone who just recently left WoW if you are pumped for that PvP @#itshow IDK what to tell ya..

As someone who just recently left WoW if you are pumped for that PvP @#itshow IDK what to tell ya..

Yea that's how bad 7.0 failed that i rather play wow, Half way through the "10 year anniversay" no new content same stuff since 1.0 i mean lol am i wrong?. Lost ark was fun for a bit but there isnt much tab target pvp these days

Edited by Skummy

Swtor pvp is still better than wow and u know it. Btw count ur blessings ur just rooted these days instead of being stun locked and oofed on ur jugg/guardian and u can actually put out some decent dmg 😁👍 Edited by Samcuu

I don't think they should disable roots and slows ,cos melee classes would be in a huge disvantage. I do believe they should trigger a resolve bar after maybe the second or thrid time they are used on a target.

Swtor pvp is way better than wow pvp,even now in 7.0,but that dosen't mean there isn't a lot of things to be fixed such as roots and slows,augs etc.

Edited by DougTheNoob