Hey everyone, I am looking for a 2-3 person RP Group

jediwarriorrr

Hey everyone, long time vet here.

I started playing the game in 2011, and continued to mid 2014 and always came back to experience the fun for short amounts of time. Recently I joined my first Imp RP Guild, first RP in general for that matter. Anyhow, I loved the experianece so much, I figured I would try on the Repub side due to me being a HUGE Jedi fan and I love everything about them.

Well like I said I have been a long time vet, so I would rather remake a character, so in order for it to be a 3 person RP experience, I would prefer that person to also remake a character with me and start from scratch, the 3rd would be a max lvl toon that would be the master of myself and one other. If 2 person RP, I would love to hear from you guys! I am cool with any server really, so ill let you decide. My link to my discord is going to be Jacobs24 #0158, so add me there, or respond here. I will try and check here every so often for feedback. Thanks, and I hope to hear from some on you soon!:rak_03::wea_03::sul_wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, I am a returning newbie (no I kid you not. :p). I used to play SW:TOR a few years ago, but didn't get very far Before RL took a hold of me. I am interested in getting back into it again, and being an avid and passionate roleplayer, that is the way I would like to play through SW:TOR. I added you on Discord, hit me up either here or there.

I didn't hear from the OP either here or on Discord, it could be that they either already got it running or gave up. I've just got my char set up Darth Malgus server, Luna Kallas, feel free to poke me in-game or here. For now I'm level 5 and holding off on getting past Tython, since I'd love to progress through things with one or several RP-partners. :)

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
I just started a Small RP guild on Star Forge, Empire side. Right now we have 3 people(Myself and 2 others, we have more but they can only rp on weekdays) who RP in the guild, and events are on the weekends. I have several story line completed, and we just finished a mini-arc. We are a Factional Empire not affiliated with the Empire but the Empire and Republic are in our storylines. We are operating in the Cold War Era, so after the Treaty of Coruscant. We have a fully unlocked Guild Ship, Alderaan SH, Guild Bank. We have RP and conquest Rewards, and we just rolled out a bonus reward system for conquest. If anybody is interested I can provide you with discord so you can check out our storyline. We have 3 chapters completed.

Hey everyone, long time vet here.

I started playing the game in 2011, and continued to mid 2014 and always came back to experience the fun for short amounts of time. Recently I joined my first Imp RP Guild, first RP in general for that matter. Anyhow, I loved the experianece so much, I figured I would try on the Repub side due to me being a HUGE Jedi fan and I love everything about them.

Well like I said I have been a long time vet, so I would rather remake a character, so in order for it to be a 3 person RP experience, I would prefer that person to also remake a character with me and start from scratch, the 3rd would be a max lvl toon that would be the master of myself and one other. If 2 person RP, I would love to hear from you guys! I am cool with any server really, so ill let you decide. My link to my discord is going to be Jacobs24 #0158, so add me there, or respond here. I will try and check here every so often for feedback. Thanks, and I hope to hear from some on you soon!:rak_03::wea_03::sul_wink:

That was some detour. Well if you're interested you can hang with our group.

• 2 weeks later...