Lana Romance

LizzieTowers

So I’m playing a dark side sith inquistor and am romancing Lana. When it came to the scene where you tell lana valkorion is in your head I chose not to because my inquisitor didn’t want it to be public. Naturally lana gets mad about that but before you go the the lady if sorrows mission she is still made and doesn’t provide a chance for a romance option. Does she get over it and I’ll still be able to romance her later or do I have to go back to that chapter and replay so I can romance her?

Does she get over it and I’ll still be able to romance her later or do I have to go back to that chapter and replay so I can romance her?

To the best of my knowledge, no, you're stuck with no romance:

* Not telling her something that important is a major violation of trust. Game over.

* Replaying KotFE/ET chapters doesn't overwrite your previous decisions, so there's no going back once the chapter is over.

But also:

* The information gets out anyway, and not because Lana told anyone. You can place absolute trust in her discretion.

* Why would you lie to someone you're romancing about something that important?

I never romanced Lana, but all I can offer is hope. Nothing is finalized until Chapter IX when you rest in the cantina. Be sure you flirt with Theron when he first arrives. That will force the game to offer you a flirt option in the cantina scene. That doesn't mean you flirt with Theron. When you choose the flirt option another dialogue option will be there. Theron will be an option, but if Lana is still available despite being mad she'll be there and you can choose her. Finish Chapter IX, start Chapter X, and the romance is locked in. If Lana is not given as an option then, sorry, she's gone for good.

From what I've experienced, the big test of it is in Chapter 8. If she kisses you at the start of the chapter, it is working right. If not, then something has gone wrong. I've found that restarting the Chapter sometimes help reset that problem. However, it doesn't always work if you do it right away. Sometimes I've had to restart Chapter 8 after the boss fight but before the chapter ends.

So I’m playing a dark side sith inquistor and am romancing Lana. When it came to the scene where you tell lana valkorion is in your head I chose not to because my inquisitor didn’t want it to be public. Naturally lana gets mad about that but before you go the the lady if sorrows mission she is still made and doesn’t provide a chance for a romance option. Does she get over it and I’ll still be able to romance her later or do I have to go back to that chapter and replay so I can romance her?

It's no big deal. Had a number of toons straight up lie to her about Valkorian and even told her that it was none of her business when the truth was revealed. The lies you tell her and/or secrets you keep don't affect anything, just keep spamming those flirt options when you see them lol

Edited by LazySithWarrior

To the best of my knowledge, no, you're stuck with no romance:

* Not telling her something that important is a major violation of trust. Game over.

Not true. She gets mad at you, but gets over it. There is not even a potential romance scene in that cutscene, so one is not missing out on anything with her romance-wise.

To OP: As long as you hit all the [Flirt]-options along the way you are fine. You don't have to agree with her all the time to romance her. The most important [Flirt] is in Chapter 9 in the Cantina where you have the choice between "I need to see one of you" and "[Flirt] I need to see one of you." Choose the flirt-option, even if it looks llike you are flirting with Theron - you can choose to speak to Lana in the next prompt (or you choose her automatically if you haven't been flirting with anyone else along the way). This choice leads to the romance lock-in. If you miss this, then the chance for romancing Lana is gone forever.

But also:

* The information gets out anyway, and not because Lana told anyone. You can place absolute trust in her discretion.

* Why would you lie to someone you're romancing about something that important?

In that moment you are not in a romance with her yet, you are just in the flirting stage. And there are lots of reasons why you would want to keep the Valkorion-thing secret for now. The scene where you can hide this from her takes place a few hours after she dragged you out of carbonite.