Please get rid of time delays and time penalty

Sazodeha

Multiple times now I "enter combat" and it crashed out, Then when I try to re-enter combat I get the message that I have to wait 15 min IRL because I "Left battle early"., I did not leave, I never entered!!!

I have lost well over an hour now due to this bug. If there was no time penalty at all you could solve this problem, why should it even exist anyway? If someone leaves and comes back in how does that impact the game?

All of these "Please wait" moments in GSF are seriously annoying and frustrating, An entire minute while waiting for the battle to start?? Just let people jump in like a true arena.

Why MMOs intentionally code things in the game to make ppl wait for IRL is beyond me, why not add some elevator music? Might as well.

Multiple times now I "enter combat" and it crashed out, Then when I try to re-enter combat I get the message that I have to wait 15 min IRL because I "Left battle early"., I did not leave, I never entered!!!

I have lost well over an hour now due to this bug. If there was no time penalty at all you could solve this problem, why should it even exist anyway? If someone leaves and comes back in how does that impact the game?

All of these "Please wait" moments in GSF are seriously annoying and frustrating, An entire minute while waiting for the battle to start?? Just let people jump in like a true arena.

Why MMOs intentionally code things in the game to make ppl wait for IRL is beyond me, why not add some elevator music? Might as well.

This is not a bug. It is put there so people do not quit matches as a penalty. As you've noticed however, just like in PvP when you DC your basically leaving a match so you get the penalty for that as well.

This is not a bug. It is put there so people do not quit matches as a penalty. As you've noticed however, just like in PvP when you DC your basically leaving a match so you get the penalty for that as well.

Not only that, you get a loss.

If that matters to you at all.

And you lose any stats you may have accrued during the match you left.

It blows.

The 15 minute penalty just makes it blow more, lol

• 3 weeks later...
It happened yet again!!!! This is beyond frustrating!! I understand why that penalty is there for those who are dishonest, but the code needs to distinguish between intentional leave and crash leave. As its beyond my control and it has happened more than 10 times now!!

is it possible to distinguish between intentional leave and crash leave ?

happens to me more then I want. I mean I don't want it, but it happens way too often, and indeed is frustrating when every thing checks out fine, kinda makes you wonder why it did it happened