Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

swtorment
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Thanks for the update. I pre-ordered on the 23rd of July, so I expect to get in reasonably soon. However I can wait as my sense of self entitlement doesn't outweigh my intelligence.
Probably the most intelligent thing posted in the entirety of these forums. I commend thee!
Chiss Merc.
*DDE Preordered*
Nemo me impune lacessit

HyperHypo
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #292
if you are releasing 10k players per wave you can estimate how many waves you have. You don't even need to tell us how many players per wave, just tell us how many waves total. Maybe even let us know which months have which wave numbers. I want to get to sleep but damn this OCD
My Day 1 Early Access Epic Clicking Journey:
http://youtu.be/dJDgKN742WA
-Hype

Harewood
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Thanks for the update. I pre-ordered on the 23rd of July, so I expect to get in reasonably soon. However I can wait as my sense of self entitlement doesn't outweigh my intelligence.
Testify! *waves arms in the air*

DarthJimilingus
12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #294
An observation: First wave was sent at 7:15 EST The next was sent at 8:45 EST AND the second wave was sent "early" So I'm guessing is their AIM is to send out a wave every 2 hours or so depending on how the servers react. So, that being said. Expect the next wave between 10:15 and 10:30 depending on how things go.
So.....many...alts.....What have I done?

LordJaqen
12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #295
Woo this is awesome you guys are the best !!!
CE VIP

Nalafeyn
12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #296
I'd like to know sort of when... coz i've taken vecation from work just to be able to play..

wikkod
12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by coolsamme View Post
Help me anyone..
It says when I log in on my account here at the website that I first must text in my product regestration code and I did but it says that I must redeem before I redeem a game card! I bought the digital download which means that I should have a 30 days subscription card at least, but it says I haven't! If I try to use the code more times, it says it's already used! Help please!!!
This is Early Access. You will not have to worry about paying for time until Dec. 20th. Stop freaking out.

Edit: By paying for time I mean putting on a form of credit card or game card. You will get 30 days free.

Dfleet_Frost
12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #298
Thanks for the Blue post
-Dfleet Frost-
-Defender of the Sith-

Bryoal
12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #299
Oh my god, seriously I thought this place would get better with the lock out. Jesus people if your not in yet relax its a freakin game.

Frawressvictoly
12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by Indrah View Post
My friend is online he pre-order 2/12 i thing all is just random..

Well i have been seeing alot of this. So either A. your (or your friend) lying or Bioware is lying. Sorry but until I see proof that anyone that preordred post july or even august got in already today Im siding w/ bioware.

Anyways these threads are giving me something to read while at work.