Solo Ranked PVP on SS & SF

BonnerFett

Hi All,

Looking to return to SWTOR (I'm a pvper) and want to see how the solo ranked pops are on these servers? I left a few months ago because solo pops were in excess of 30mins. Has anything changed?

Thanks,

Solo ranked on SF, as of the beginning of Season 13, typically begins at 10am EST, and continues until 2 am EST.

I have not played SS in s13, but I hear it is also popping. Although admittedly, the skill level is much lower on SS than SF. Not a bad place for players that are new to solo ranked to learn.

Edited by septru

This sounds better than when I left. Any other opinions on Solo ranked on these servers?

So far, the population queueing on SF is as large as I've seen it in a long time. It's nice to actually have variety, even if you get some really bad/undergeared players from time to time. I'm sure the pop will go down as the season progresses, but if it can stay near these levels, it should be pretty good.

So far, the population queueing on SF is as large as I've seen it in a long time. It's nice to actually have variety, even if you get some really bad/undergeared players from time to time. I'm sure the pop will go down as the season progresses, but if it can stay near these levels, it should be pretty good.

I have figured it out....it is u manipulating ranked/regs on SF. So positive, so upbeat about it! Yet you are the self serving one who bends it...to make yourself look good. Been trying to figure it out for a while now. The one who defends ranked greatness....to make themselves great! HAHAHA! I respect ranssu, prum, trixx, bob, evol, and lance etc....but no time for u! You my friend, are full of crap!

Edited by Nickodemous

I am looking to return as well, mostly a casual player and pvp'er, unless I really get the bug to play more..

So is it a fair assumption that SS > SF for more casual pvp and games, or does SF outnumber SS in general and diversity of players and therefore have players of all levels?

So is it a fair assumption that SS > SF for more casual pvp and games, or does SF outnumber SS in general and diversity of players and therefore have players of all levels?

SS does not have a lot of diversity in the que, but the que is geared towards casual players. Fair warning though, SS ranked has died before. It definitely has the lower population ranked wise.

SF has a lot of diversity in the que. There are bads, casuals, and good players. But you will definitely get flamed and met with more toxicity as a casual on SF.

SS does not have a lot of diversity in the que, but the que is geared towards casual players. Fair warning though, SS ranked has died before. It definitely has the lower population ranked wise.

SF has a lot of diversity in the que. There are bads, casuals, and good players. But you will definitely get flamed and met with more toxicity as a casual on SF.

And also vote kicked if you aren’t known by the “in crowd” like Prum :rolleyes: