Just when I thought it could'nt get more toxic in ranked pvp

Jedistinky

Played a ranked match late at night and we won both rounds, but the sin on the other team went into stealth. So the members of my team let her attack me unchecked. Once the sin killed me, my team mates vote kicked me. Can we do something about this nonsense? Edited by Jedistinky

Played a ranked match late at night and we won both rounds, but the sin on the other team went into stealth. So the members of my team let her attack me unchecked. Once the sin killed me, my team mates vote kicked me. Can we do something about this nonsense?

It’s been this way for years. :(

That disgusting behaviour. I hope you got all their names and reported them.

And if any Bioware employees are reading this thread. What happened to you doing something about this?

It’s a pretty easy fix. If someone is dead in pvp, they shouldn’t be able to be vote to kick because it’s obvious they are not AFK. So just make it so you can’t be vote kicked if dead or in the spawn area.

It’s been this way for years. :(

No, the vote kicking has gotten worse. There were hardly any vote kicks on SF in seasons 10 and 11, but more verbal toxicity.

Played a ranked match late at night and we won both rounds, but the sin on the other team went into stealth. So the members of my team let her attack me unchecked. Once the sin killed me, my team mates vote kicked me. Can we do something about this nonsense?

Was this on SF? Can you say who was in the match? If you don't want to post it, DM me, perhaps with some more details about the match itself as well.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

No, the vote kicking has gotten worse. There were hardly any vote kicks on SF in seasons 10 and 11, but more verbal toxicity.

Was this on SF? Can you say who was in the match? If you don't want to post it, DM me, perhaps with some more details about the match itself as well.

They can't post names, lol. You want them to eat a warning on the forums?

Jedi Al, it is happening, OK? Bro, it's real, this behavior is happening. Somehow you live this charmed ranked life, where you never see anything unusual. It's really quite miraculous.

Jedi Al, it is happening, OK? Bro, it's real, this behavior is happening. Somehow you live this charmed ranked life, where you never see anything unusual. It's really quite miraculous.

Have you actually queued a ranked match from any of the last couple of seasons?

I don't know how many times I have to post about the abuse of vote kick on SF lol. I mean, I literally talked about it in another thread a little while ago. If you won't even read my posts, why do you bother replying to me at all?

And I also said they could DM me if they want to. Getting kicked out of a win is something I've only ever seen happen to me, so I'm really curious who was involved if it was on SF.

Have you actually queued a ranked match from any of the last couple of seasons?

Yeah man, he played for about a week over a year ago, and he had leavers in every single match, every single match was wintrading shenanigans, and everyone was mean to him. So ranked is horrible and no one should ever play it again.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

He either doesn't play ranked or he's really good at ignoring everything that's been going on for years.

That disgusting behaviour. I hope you got all their names and reported them.

And if any Bioware employees are reading this thread. What happened to you doing something about this?

I believe you know the answer. This behavior is the norm in PVE as well. and BW/EA doesn't care one bit.