The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

But whatever, it's a level 50 flashpoint, which at this point is practically a tactical.

I did a HM50 on my tank last night. D7, which I hadn't done since HM50 was the hip thang to do.

I felt so useless. I'd try to rally the packs up for AOE but they'd all be dead before I could target a mob. I truly felt like a third wheel. We had two great DPS and healer. The healer only had to spot heal on bosses, he happily joined in with the DPS just murderizing the place (whilst we did the bonus). I pretty much only had a job on the bosses. Which, by the way, are annoying when the 'mechanics' kick in breaking up the fight at this DPS output level. That droid who spawns the 4 replicas? Where you cannot just burn the boss down in 23 seconds (which we probably would have)?

Oh well. I think next time I bother with a HM50, if the group is that geared, I am just going to volunteer to poor-man DPS with the trash and only tank the bosses.

I did a HM50 on my tank last night. D7, which I hadn't done since HM50 was the hip thang to do.

I felt so useless. I'd try to rally the packs up for AOE but they'd all be dead before I could target a mob. I truly felt like a third wheel. We had two great DPS and healer. The healer only had to spot heal on bosses, he happily joined in with the DPS just murderizing the place (whilst we did the bonus). I pretty much only had a job on the bosses. Which, by the way, are annoying when the 'mechanics' kick in breaking up the fight at this DPS output level. That droid who spawns the 4 replicas? Where you cannot just burn the boss down in 23 seconds (which we probably would have)?

Oh well. I think next time I bother with a HM50, if the group is that geared, I am just going to volunteer to poor-man DPS with the trash and only tank the bosses.

I had a similar situation some time ago on my Juggernaut tank. I think it was Battle of Ilum HM though. After a few mobs, but before the first little boss I jokingly said something about them not needing a tank at all (all three were from the same guild) and after a few moments of silence (maybe they conversed in TeamSpeak or /g?) one of the DPS said that we should do it "the old way" just for fun. It was actually pretty hilarious to see the Dread Forged geared DPS waiting for me to pick up the pack and pretty much auto-attacking them to death while the healer threw 12k Kolto Injection crits while the mobs could hardly punch through my defenses. Had a good giggle with them after the FP and we all agreed it was a rather fun episode! Friendlisted all three and I hope to meet them again.

So I just did a lvl 50 HM. Esseless. My first reaction, "noooo not this one, anyone but this." But as a good citizen of the republic i march on, dragging my feet forward. So I'm on my sage healer, and the groupmembers are a lvl 54 guardian tank, a lvl 55 commando and a lvl 50 shadow. We run along talk and kill, talk and kill. The tank seems to want to skip things, but someone else manage to pull. He doesnt care and keeps running, seeming to think that the mobs will let go after a while. Me and the dps kills them and continue. The path between the first andd second boss someone pulls something and the tank keep running. The commando dies and is stuck in elevator. The tank seem to notice that we pulled and that every mob between 1st and 2nd boss is after us, he tries to gather them up. The tank and shadow kill of the ads and i heal like crazy loosing almost all my force, before they are dead, but the tank and shadow survive, so i get a "gj" from the tank.

Things go "fine" after that until the imperial ship. There again the tank again seem to think mobs will let go and keep running. Then we all die and he writes: "i think we have to kill them all". No, **** sherlock! Here i notice that the commando is using charged bolts and explosive round. I sigh heavily and laugh about it with my guildies in TS.

Thing go as well as can be expected, and we down the bonus boss. A tank relic drops and the shadow and guardian needs. I'm like okay the shadow can use it if he wants to tank at sometime, but it was an upgrade for the tank. Now i notice that the shaddow is in tank stance so i inspect him. All tank gear! WHY do you sign as dps when you are a tank and get faster pops? And again i laugh it up with my guildies, and the fp continues. we finnish it at just as we're about to travel to coruscant (yes the friendly shadow sent us there) i tell the shadow to sign up as tank and the commano to stop using ammo wasting skills.

I've had a couple of HM 50 runs where I've had either a guild or a hugely over geared group and I've left most of my tank gear on, swapped implants, relic and earpiece to dps and respecced as dps, only using tank stance during bosses. Sometimes a bit tricky to keep threat without the tank abilities but generally things go fine and trash dies in seconds.

HM mando, Im on my sorc healer (28k), theres jugg tank (44k), 2 mara's (38k, 39k) (ill call them mara1 & mara2 for clarity). I get guard on my healer, I cba explaining so I just go with it.

These maras are strange...neither of them realise they are gods. As such they are polite, wait for tank and mara1 follows kill order.

First few pulls I can tell this is going to be a smooth run. First few trash pulls melt with the tank holding aggro on everything (mara2 takes a few hits but the enemy is taunted back almost instantly).

Just before 3rd or 4th thrash pull this jugg asks us to wait, says he is having problems with lag, he wants to sort it out. Now he has just tanked the first few pulls perfectly, can't wait to see what he can do without lag!!!

After a while he says hes ready and pulls. Aggro is everywhere, mara1 picks up most things while some peel off towards me and mara2 is getting hit aswell. Same with the following pull.

I decide this is wierd, perfect tanking with lag, pathetic tanking without? I therefore ask the tank if his lag is sorted, he says "fine now"....Interesting. This carrys on and its clear mara1 is taking almost all aggro, I therefore ask the tank to "try this with guard on mara1". He moves it instantly without question, I love when people take advice :D. However the tanking continues to be rubbish with the jugg not using force charge at all and opening with taunt, ofc aggro is lost often.

We end up at the bridge with the 2 droids, afew pulls before the boarding party boss. The tank pulls both droids at once and both dps tunnel vision. I end up with aggro on all 6 droids who jetpack in. I end up dying just before the end of the pull, other 3 survive. I ask for res, but nobody does and they move on to kill the 2 turrets just before the boarding party. Tank takes the left turret while both dps burn down the right one, then kill the left.

All 3 of them channel hatred back to full, I am still lying dead on the floor asking for res, at which point the tank pulls the boarding party. Wipe. This is where it gets wierd....everybody starts coming up with ideas on how to get through this difficult pull:

mara2: "los them"

mara1: "they get stronger when 1 dies, kill all 4 at same rate"

tank: "Sorry this lag is causing problems"

Etc.....

After a number of possible ideas are thrown around, including stun rotating an enemy to keep it constantly out of the fight I pipe up with an idea

me: "I have an idea, what we could do is..."

me again: "make sure the healer is alive before pulling a boss fight"

tank: "were you dead?"

mara1: "I was wondering why you weren't healing"

mara2: "I thought someone else was going to res you"

We complete the flashpoint with the same shambolic tanking present since the 3rd/4th pull. By the end I am glad this ordeal is over. Nobody ends up on my ignore, it was just the clearly aweful tanking after a perfect demonstration of jugg tanking in the first 2 pulls. Yeah bad tanks are annoying. But its far more irritating seeing someone do it perfectly, then turn bad.

Edited by BobFredJohn

I've noticed an increase in dps queueing as tanks for level 50 HMs for this reason. (Well, taking advantage of this reason for shorter queues anyway.) It's usually fine if everyone else is geared, but this happened last night in The Foundry with a level 55 fake tank and a level 50 op healer. Anything the dps didn't immediately nuke went straight for this poor healer, and he died way too often.

I'm sure he would have appreciated having an actual tank to heal. He probably zoned in all happy, thinking, "Wow! 3 level 55s! This is going to be great!" and then left at the end pondering his repair bill.

We complete the flashpoint with the same shambolic tanking present since the 3rd/4th pull. By the end I am glad this ordeal is over. Nobody ends up on my ignore, it was just the clearly aweful tanking after a perfect demonstration of jugg tanking in the first 2 pulls. Yeah bad tanks are annoying. But its far more irritating seeing someone do it perfectly, then turn bad.

My guess? There was a player swap during the "sorting the lag" interval. The player tanking at the beginning was not the player you finished with. ;)

Battle of Ilum HM:

Balance Shadow as tank, Sage healer, very weird Sentinel and other dps I don't remember.

First thing I notice is that Shadow is in Force Technique = Balance. Sage obviously knew how to heal because there was no deaths. This sentinel... I don't even know where to start... lets "tank" pull, tries to follow kill order... My head hurts so much right now.

KDY:

- ranged Scoundrels (stop it!!! please!)

- Infiltration priority list (@lvl30+): Force Wave > TK Throw > Project > Force Breach > Saber Strike :confused:

Edited by Halinalle

KDY:

- ranged Scoundrels (stop it!!! please!)

- Infiltration priority list (@lvl30+): Force Wave > TK Throw > Project > Force Breach > Saber Strike :confused:

Oh Force, KDY as a scoundrel is a nightmare.

Either that, or my luck on a ~40 scoundrel is dismal. Every group-- even those with tanks or dps that should be out-dpsing me in sustains, I facetank. Worse than my sniper (whom the facetanking on I understand).

And as a scoundrel, facetanking means I can't burst damage very well.

I'd understand if I were running with a couple of below 20s, but honestly, I should not rip aggro off a high level commando, off a mid-40s tank guardian (and his buffs were right for tanking, too), or off late/post chapter 2 Sents of all things.

So it's led to a habit of using cover as a scoundrel, but only in KDY.

I prefer being able to kick and shoot things in the back anyway, but covering tends to keep my hide intact.

Ok, so this isn't exactly a story about a flashpoint like most of the others here... but since it involves an individual I first met in GF queue i figured it would be okay.. plus I'd rather not make a thread on this topic in case it draws the person's attention.

So I've been playing this game intermittently since around launch and I've always run male characters (I'm male myself, and it seems natural to me). For the first time I decided to roll a female about a month ago just to see what its like. I was actually pleasantly surprised as the female voice is a nice change of pace and I even made her resemble one of my ex-gfs and am really enjoying taking all the rude bi***y dark side dialogue options to match her personality :D.

Anyhow, I create the toon, level up to about 15 and head to Dromund Kaas. I hop into the GF queue for Kuat to break in my new abilities (its a sorcerer). There I get a group of newish players who don't seem to have much of a clue what's going on. I usually don't speak in a FP besides a "hello" and "bye" at the beginning and end, and this one was no different. So we start the FP, encounter a few bumps in the road but make it through. One of the assassin dps in particular was pretty horrible. He would regularly go afk without warning, lagging far behind then catch up with no explanation. Also, he would do silly stuff like let the rest of the group die while he went off to destroy those glowy boxes for the bonus mission. Still, I know that this is KDY and I should expect the unexpected so I don't worry about it too much. On the final boss, his foolish overuse of the healing stations made it so we had to respawn multiple times and hustle back to kill the droid boss. Finally the FP is over and I say "bye" my only words of the FP and leave.

Back on Dromund Kaas I'm leveling my sorc when I get a random group invite. I turn around and find the Assassin dps from KDY inviting me to group. I accept thinking he wanted to do the nearby mission and continue on my leveling way. I finish the nearby mission (he's as awful as always) and head towards my class mission. When I reach I let him know that I have to do a class mission and say "thanks." I enter the green instance and he tries to follow but is of course denied at the door. He says he will "wait for me" but I let him know there's no need. I was hoping he would leave on his own but when he didn't I said "take care" and left the group. As I worked on the mission, I couldn't help but notice him still standing outside the green instance (you can see from the inside out). I just ignore him and finish the quest (took about 15 minutes). Finally I come back out and he is nowhere to be seen. I walk for a bit and of course run into him as I turn a corner out of the area outside the instance. He again invites me to a group, I decline and keep going. I pan my camera as I keep running (neither of us had a speeder) and notice that he is still following me. Although I'm a little annoyed I don't think too much of it. I use my rocket boost and leave him in the dust and think I'm done with him.

Throughout the next couple of days I don't see him again but notice that he is online a lot (I had put him on my friends list). Occasionally I would get this feeling that someone is following me in stealth (I'd catch a stealth shadow around me) but I could never be sure. Finally, I take a break from the game to handle real life stuff for about a week and then return. On my first day back I get another group invite from a random, but different assassin. This guy just happens to be in the same guild as my mysterious stalker earlier (I have never seen another member of this guild before or after). I had assumed this guy was looking for help in the dark temple so I accepted before I noticed the guild similarity. By this point I'm a little uncomfortable so I tell him I'd rather not group, add him to my ignore list and run away into another instance.

Now I'm no MMO veteran but I've heard the stories about creeps stalking "females" in game and I am pretty certain that's what was going on here. Just so its out there, I was dressed in typical Dromund Kaas inquisitor armor and had a normal name (so no stripper name and outfit that would draw this type of attention.) While I don't have any evidence I'm pretty sure that was what was going on here. I've played with male characters in almost every class of this game and never once through 50 legacy levels and numerous alts had an experience like this. More than anything I think its funny, but undeniably pathetic. Anyways, this was like a month ago, and I have since benched my female toon until further notice. I've added the stalker(s) to my friend list on my main and have not seen either on since. I hope this gave you a good laugh. Of course if you haven't read the famous story of a similar stalking instance, I have painstakingly found that old thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3475718.

Worth a read if you want a laugh. Far better than my story. Anyways thx for reading. Boy did this get long.

TL/DR Cliffs: made a female character, met a creep in FP, earned a stalker, learned an important lesson: no more female toons for me.

I’m relatively new to FP, I have other toons but never was very interested in FP until recently where I wanted to start a new toon and really get into a have some fun with them with other people. I’m learning to heal as a Scoundrel (currently level 26) and so far people have been friendly and I've been taking on any advice from more experienced players.

However today has been my only bad experience. We start the Athiss FP and we defeat the first mob pretty quick but I notice that I’m getting hammered quite hard and politely ask the DPS to try and keep the mobs of me. The two DPS acknowledge me but don’t seem to do anything about it later on which frustrates me but I keep going. Our tank doesn't give anyone time to recuperate after any mob and will run directly onto the next mob and so soon my energy is just too low and I’d already popped my cool head (cool down 2min) and one of our DPS dies and we just manage to win that mob. I go to revive the DPS when the tank just runs off again straight away and somehow manages to attract two mobs so we all die. I politely ask the tank to wait for the rest of us and not to rush ahead. We only just manage to beat the first boss but I’m so low on health because the DPS won’t help me and I spend much of my time trying to save myself from dying because both DPS and the Tank only focus on boss and leave me to fend for myself. After the first boss not long later the tank once again manages to attract two mobs (I don;t know why they're running off on their own all the time) and with me with almost no energy and no protection we all go down very quickly again. Finally the tank says something in chat and blames me and I end up quitting. I still feel kind of bad about quitting but I just knew we weren't getting any where fast. I joined the queue again found a fantastic group and cut through it easy as pie without a single death so not all bad experiences.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I’m relatively new to FP, I have other toons but never was very interested in FP until recently where I wanted to start a new toon and really get into a have some fun with them with other people. I’m learning to heal as a Scoundrel (currently level 26) and so far people have been friendly and I've been taking on any advice from more experienced players.

However today has been my only bad experience. We start the Athiss FP and we defeat the first mob pretty quick but I notice that I’m getting hammered quite hard and politely ask the DPS to try and keep the mobs of me. The two DPS acknowledge me but don’t seem to do anything about it later on which frustrates me but I keep going. Our tank doesn't give anyone time to recuperate after any mob and will run directly onto the next mob and so soon my energy is just too low and I’d already popped my cool head (cool down 2min) and one of our DPS dies and we just manage to win that mob. I go to revive the DPS when the tank just runs off again straight away and somehow manages to attract two mobs so we all die. I politely ask the tank to wait for the rest of us and not to rush ahead. We only just manage to beat the first boss but I’m so low on health because the DPS won’t help me and I spend much of my time trying to save myself from dying because both DPS and the Tank only focus on boss and leave me to fend for myself. After the first boss not long later the tank once again manages to attract two mobs (I don;t know why they're running off on their own all the time) and with me with almost no energy and no protection we all go down very quickly again. Finally the tank says something in chat and blames me and I end up quitting. I still feel kind of bad about quitting but I just knew we weren't getting any where fast. I joined the queue again found a fantastic group and cut through it easy as pie without a single death so not all bad experiences.

I ought to say, though you got lucky with your first few groups you should learn to get used to the whole dps and tank take 1 target, healer facetanks the others, the healer gets the blame when healer dies. Its actually surprisingly common. I cant give much advice for scoundrel as mines only lvl 24, but sorc and merc have some pretty nice dcd's. Just keep going and eventually you will probably have a decent bit of defense to keep yourself alive long enough for people to realise you are being attacked.

*snip*

I don't really think that had much to do with you playing a female. Out of the seven characters I have played for more than a few hours, three were women, including my main, and I've only had one creepy experience (when I asked for help in DK general because I couldn't find a mission objective, a lvl 55 came over and immediately started flirting with me). Granted, one of the three women wears full Mandalorian armour and the other's a catgirl, but I would still have expected much more sexual harassment from what I'd heard about MMO culture before starting SWTOR.

Rather, I've had a similar experience on my (male) Sorcerer -- I helped out a lowbie on Dromund Kaas, a marauder (of course). As they tend to be, he was way underlevelled for the content he was doing and also took five minutes of arguing until he equipped his offhand sabre (he felt he was doing more damage with a single one ...) Every time I logged on to my Sorc in the next few days, I was messaged by that marauder demanding that I help him (every time, I caught him with a single sabre). Further inquiry turned out that he was 12 years old. I suspect your experience had more to do with encountering a hopelessly incompetent player who refused to learn and could only proceed by hanging on to your robe-tails.

I'm sure your toon is very attractive, nonetheless. :p

TL/DR Cliffs: made a female character, met a creep in FP, earned a stalker, learned an important lesson: no more female toons for me.

Could be worse...

I get comments from others in group only when I'm playing on my Merc (male, full Mandalorian Clansman) and sentinel (male, Casual Combatant + goggles from Binary Star vendor). :D

That's exactly why I NEVER do a female character in ANY online game.

I had a weird experience the day before yesterday :

I wanted to do the "Assault On Korriban" FP because I had never done this quest line before.

Me, I'm a pure story player. Without storym, SWTOR is notjing but thin air to me.

In the end, I ended up doimng "Assault on Tython", because that's what the quest leader was doing.

I had told him that I wanted to do Korriban first, but I was so stupid on the other hand that I didn't pay much attention to his remarks about doing Tython.

He apologised, but for me, a story player, THIS part of the story is now horribly screwed.

I need weeks to get gback to that. If ever.

That's the weakness story players have, because 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of all SWTOR players are NOT story players. They are just not interested in any story of any kind.

I won't do these FPs in the next weeks or months. They're dead for me now until I've forgotten THIS screwed "beginning".

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

That's exactly why I NEVER do a female character in ANY online game.

I had a weird experience the day before yesterday :

I wanted to do the "Assault On Korriban" FP because I had never done this quest line before.

Me, I'm a pure story player. Without storym, SWTOR is notjing but thin air to me.

In the end, I ended up doimng "Assault on Tython", because that's what the quest leader was doing.

I had told him that I wanted to do Korriban first, but I was so stupid on the other hand that I didn't pay much attention to his remarks about doing Tython.

He apologised, but for me, a story player, THIS part of the story is now horribly screwed.

I need weeks to get gback to that. If ever.

That's the weakness story players have, because 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of all SWTOR players are NOT story players. They are just not interested in any story of any kind.

I won't do these FPs in the next weeks or months. They're dead for me now until I've forgotten THIS screwed "beginning".

Its likely (though I haven't checked) that the cutscenes have been uploaded to youtube, and the codex entries of missions can be read in any order you want, so just don't read the codex until you have done korriban.

Edited by BobFredJohn

Okay so this is a story about weird guild members. This happened a very long time ago, when I still were in my first guild. Me, my brother (also in the same guild), the guildleader and another guildie decide to do some flashpoints. The set up is 3 sages an me on shadow as tank. (3 sages an a shadow, souns almost like a sitcom)

So first we get False Emperor. In the beginning there is this place where ppl jump over a gap to skip killing 1 droid. Our healer fails the jump, and has to run back. While we are waiting for her, my brother gets this silly troll idea, force speed runs over the edge, turns in the air and "rescues" our guildleader, who then follows him to the death. The fp is then hold up for about 10mins until i stop laughing and can breath again. :p

It still puts a smile on my face when i think about this. :p

I did this to my guild leader one time too on df right before we started and were on the bridge. Now every chance I get I do it, start of cademimu etc

I don't really think that had much to do with you playing a female. Out of the seven characters I have played for more than a few hours, three were women, including my main, and I've only had one creepy experience (when I asked for help in DK general because I couldn't find a mission objective, a lvl 55 came over and immediately started flirting with me). Granted, one of the three women wears full Mandalorian armour and the other's a catgirl, but I would still have expected much more sexual harassment from what I'd heard about MMO culture before starting SWTOR.

Rather, I've had a similar experience on my (male) Sorcerer -- I helped out a lowbie on Dromund Kaas, a marauder (of course). As they tend to be, he was way underlevelled for the content he was doing and also took five minutes of arguing until he equipped his offhand sabre (he felt he was doing more damage with a single one ...) Every time I logged on to my Sorc in the next few days, I was messaged by that marauder demanding that I help him (every time, I caught him with a single sabre). Further inquiry turned out that he was 12 years old. I suspect your experience had more to do with encountering a hopelessly incompetent player who refused to learn and could only proceed by hanging on to your robe-tails.

I'm sure your toon is very attractive, nonetheless. :p

You may well be right. The biggest thing for me was that he usually wouldn't say much but just stalk. If he wanted help or if he was trying to be friends you would think he would at least try to chat or interact. Stealth stalking has creeper written all over it. My n=1 was that this never happen in many many male toons and I couldn't even get past the faction world without it happening on my first female lol.

Many people are interested in the story, but they just don't go full nerd about it. ;)

You could quit the group and none of this would have happened.

Edited by PavSalco

I call BS on this. I would say quite a few players do enjoy at least the class stories. My sample size is rather small compared to the amount of people playing, but I have never met a player who didn't have an opinion on his/her class story. Sure, I have toons who have never advanced past Dromund Kaas (only got the ship), because I have moved to PvP, but those have been made AFTER I have finished the class story on another toon.

HM Cademimu. I'm on my scoundrel healer (34k HP) and I get a guardian tank (42k HP), a commando DPS (29k HP) and a knight DPS (32k, forgot if sentinel or guardian). The commando gets a bit impatient waiting for the other DPS to load and starts combat with the first group. After they're dealt with, the tank says "not atack first" (typos are his). A bit touchy, now are we.

We kill a few more groups, and the tank says "not atack and heal". Um okay, I guess he noticed my habit of helping with DPS when there's no urgent need for heals (i.e. everyone above 95%). Still, I humor him and switch to heal-only mode. We get to the first boss without further incidents.

The boss fight starts fine enough. The knight DPS gets the droid on him first and seems to have approximately the right idea. However, before he can position himself behind the circle, the droid switches to the commando. He starts moving towards the officer and gets himself carabonized. At this point the circle has disappeared and in the resulting confusion first the knight and then me get carbonized as well. The tank quits group, the commando follows suit and I decide to take a new one rather than requeue.

Just so its out there, I was dressed in typical Dromund Kaas inquisitor armor and had a normal name (so no stripper name and outfit that would draw this type of attention.)

Actually, you probably would have been less likely to draw attention if you were named or dressed like a stripper. When players are making assumptions (always a dangerous thing!) about the player behind the keyboard, they are more likely to guess a female character with a sexist name or a skimpy outfit is played by a boy rather than a woman.

Actually, you probably would have been less likely to draw attention if you were named or dressed like a stripper. When players are making assumptions (always a dangerous thing!) about the player behind the keyboard, they are more likely to guess a female character with a sexist name or a skimpy outfit is played by a boy rather than a woman.

Oh!!!!! That's why everyone mistakes me for a female!!!!!! :D Guess I'll have to put my female toons back in slave outfit :o

Edited by Ryuku-sama

I'm quite the opposite. I now almost exclusively play female, red-skinned twi'leks. IT'S NOT AN OBSESSION! :)

Anyways, I have actually had zero issues like this in THIS game except one, 'wow, our Mara is hot' comment. (None of them dress like strippers).

My one experience like this was in LBRS in WoW ... on my ... wait for it ... female night elf hunter. (I know, I was like the ONLY one on my server! Not.) And some dude just would not stop trying to sex me up. Finally, I just typed in /party chat, 'look Buddy, I'm sure my d**k is bigger than yours and tell your Mum hello and thanks for last night.' THAT shut him up.

Ran a heroic yesterday on Alderaan with my (then) lvl 33 marauder. (The one on the high platform with planting ' evidence' on corpses).

The group also featured a Sorcerer (dps) and an 32 Operative. The last I don't remember the class from.

But this story is (almost) all about the Operative. I think he thought he was a Sniper, because all he did was sit in cover and snipe. With the occasional rifle shot and I think I' ve seen a grenade once or twice. Nothing else. Sometimes many seconds without doing anything at all. I have seen ZERO uses of his knife (backstab, shiv, etc.). He went into stealth ONCE after I asked the group to please use some CC to make the fights easier (There had been multiple deaths already). In that one pull the sorc & he both cast a cc. Best pull of the heroic. But after that he reverted to sitting in cover not doing much. I finally made a comment about it and he responded saying he has ' only 2 knife attacks'. Nothing changed after this. He never used his vanishing move when near death either. And to top it off he also was quite under-geared for as far as I could tell.

I admit, Im no expert on playing Operative, but on my own (lvl 31) almost all I do is stalk enemies and stab/poison them. The op in the group did not cast any heals either. Then again, no off-healing from the sorc either.

Im just happy I finished the heroic with zero deaths of my character, but Im quite weirded out by this sniping operative...