Commendation Changes in 4.0

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know about what changes are coming to Commendations in Fallen Empire, this way you can plan accordingly. Simply put, only the names of some existing Commendations are changing. There are no conversion rates or anything this time around.

• Basic Commendations will now be called Common Data Crystals
  • Elite Commendations will now be called Glowing Data Crystals
  • Ultimate Commendations will now be called Radiant Data Crystals
  • All other Commendation names remain the same.

Again, there are no conversion rates pre/post Fallen Empire. Thanks!

-eric

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name change aspect of this post looks like a glaring mis-use of development resources. The litany of trivial bugs that still exist in the game could have been 1 or 2 items shorter...but instead, we decide to rename something that could easily have been left alone?

Next time you want to make a trivial change, how about fixing one of the thousands of places you can still get stuck at in the game...like the spot between SS and UL in ToS.

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know about what changes are coming to Commendations in Fallen Empire, this way you can plan accordingly. Simply put, only the names of some existing Commendations are changing. There are no conversion rates or anything this time around.

-eric

Whooptie freeking doo... Useless waste of time changing them to a new name unless you are going to convert them to something else...

Hey folks,

-eric

Thanks for the info, but what about the comm boxes we got for SoR. If they are unopen will they get converted?

I'm very appreciative of the announcement. Any news is welcome. But I'm curious, why change the names if there will be no conversion?

my guess for the name change is there will be new Commendations that are great then the Ulitmates is why they wanted to change the names

Don't care about this to much, saw something like this coming miles away.

What I want to know, is the rumored down grading on planets. Is this true yes or no? If it is, consider me unsubbed. I won't stay subbed to a game where I am being forced to play a way I don't like in solo play. I don't care about ops or fps, downgrade or level up all you want, BUT DON'T TOUCH SOLO PLAY!

Hey folks,

-eric

So...say, I'm maxed on all three PvE commendation tiers on one of my characters. Will I still be capped on all 3 tiers (albeit renamed) with that character when Fallen Empire launches? Just want to make sure that I understood correctly since comms were reset with the SoR launch last year.

Edited by JunnKhan