changed mechanics or hacking?

Hefaiston

if it has been changed that you only need more people than the enemy team to capture a satellite or if i met hackers

Yes and No, There was a change to the capture mechanics as I recall where the more people you have around a Sat the faster it is captured. So 1 pilot can capture a sat but its about average speed 2 is faster and 3 even faster then that. I think and maybe Drakolich can confirm that it caps around 3-4 pilots for max speed capture

however the minimum to capture a sat remains 1 pilot and no enemies and turrets

if it has been changed that you only need more people than the enemy team to capture a satellite or if i met hackers

I would guess that you were "on" the sat but flying slightly outside of capture range. The antennas on top and bottom both extend well outside of the bubble. You have to stick really close to the sat, and it is very easy to accidentally stray a bit too far away.

It's not something readily hackable, because all the decision making happens server side. So if someone alters what data their client is sending to the server it doesn't help them cap against a defended sat. You'd either need to be sending false data through the opponent's connection about their position, or have malware installed on Bioware's server that lets you override the normal server programming. Both are orders of magnitude more difficult than altering the data sent from your own computer. Technically it's not impossible, but it's so ridiculously improbable that the smart bet is that you accidentally got a bit too far away from the sat while defending.

Note that if you do get too far away from the sat while solo defending against 3 or more opponents it will flip very quickly compared to the amount of time it takes to solo capture. Like a handful of seconds vs. most of a minute.

Stick close to the sat. If it's already green, focus more on staying alive and close than on trying to kill opponents (but definitely try to kill bombers before they start deploying mines and drones). It's not particularly easy, it takes practice, and it's not that hard to get rusty at it if you haven't flown for a while.