Hoods

BruNOPEswtor

I've been playing SWTOR a couple months now and I've realized that people have been fighting for a hood toggle option, of course I'd want this feature in the game like everyone else but I'd also like the feature to add a way to make some masks that cant go under hoods be able to go under hoods, like Kallig's countenance.

I've been playing SWTOR a couple months now and I've realized that people have been fighting for a hood toggle option, of course I'd want this feature in the game like everyone else but I'd also like the feature to add a way to make some masks that cant go under hoods be able to go under hoods, like Kallig's countenance.

Any reasonable version of a hide-hood toggle would remove the "hides hood" action from helmets and put it on the Outfit Designer slot, alongside hide-head-slot.

That would automatically provide "hide hoods when the player doesn't want them visible" *and* "show hoods when the player *does* want them visible" regardless of which helmet is in use.

At least they could put some single hoods (like single helmets) in the cm.

There are a few. Not many, but a few. But ultimately that wouldn't solve the problem because it wouldn't allow us to show the normal hood of the chest armour *and* the helmet of our choice, and it wouldn't allow us to *hide* the hood while showing the helmet of our choice.