Skipped KOTFE & KOTET, went Fractured Alliances - Didnt get Alliance Alerts missions

Sofiero

Tried to searching in this forum but didnt found anything.

I skipped KOTFE & KOTET and went straight to Fractured Alliances and I noticed I didnt get any of Alliance Alerts or KOTFE & KOTET companions. Even all of my five original class story companions is still available.

I mean its nice to have them but I want to recruit them through Alliance Alerts missions and also some other Alliance Alerts companions. Odessen alliance base is in total lockdowned for me, I can travel to there but cant enter inside Odessen alliance base at all.

I think you get them after you complete the missions on Iokath. Because you have to go to Odessen for the flashpoints. But, I've never skipped so someone would have to link that old thread in General Discussion about the skipping details.

Fracture Alliances does not auto-complete Fallen Empire, so it does not unlock Alliance Alerts. From your current point you need to progress to Jedi Under Siege, which will auto-complete Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne, and that will unlock Alliance Alerts.

I got one better I took a character to level 70 and skiiped class story to start Prelude to Shadow of Revan. Got the ship and droid, I grabbed Treek and the bug eater otherwise no companions.until I either do KOTFE or jump to Jedi Under Siege. I could also get HK-51 if I thought it was worth it.

BTW finish Jedi Under Siege before you do the Hk-55 alert it bugs it out and he won't actually become a usable companion. Though they can fix it for you, you file a report and they will ask you to log off. Or next time you log off and go to bed you will find it fixed next time you play. But you have to report the issue.

JUS also keeps Blizz from showering up on Odessen when you need him for an alert involving a strange shining jedi.

Thanks for all response in this thread, everyone. You all were correct, after I completed "Fractured Alliances" and started "Jedi Under Siege" all Alliance Alerts started popping up (after completed "Findsman" mission from Doctor Oggurobb like gentleman MrufkaZ above wroted) and I was able to enter inside Odessen base.

Thanks.