Class companions aside, which characters would you like to see as alliance recruit?

bob-a

For me:

Darth Malgus. I know he's technically dead but so was Revan, and they brought him back as well. Could be that he wasnt killed but was frozen in carbonite instead or something like that.

Thana Vesh. Even my dark side characters spared her in the hope she would ever become a companion. She could have cybernetic body parts for characters that did kill her.

Sgt. Jaxo from the trooper storyline. My trooper killed 300 people for her to survive, would love to see her make a comeback.

Darth Nurin (questgiver for Kaon storyline, Imperial side). Simply because she is a very attractive Sith.

The Shroud. We already know he survived. Would be great storywise if he were to make his spy network available against Zakuul.

For Me:

Keeper- From the Agent storyline. You may know her as Watcher Two. I really just think she's a very interesting character.

To be honest that is the only one I'd like to come back as a companion. The other ones I'd rather come back in the class storyline but I know that won't ever happen.

Old aquitances from the sith warrior story.

Would love to cross paths with Darth Baras again, because I let him live. I always entertained the possibility that we would meet again and I would get to boss him around.

Overseer Tremel. Even if you killed him or not, he was your first true supporter and I'd like to know what he would think of my character's evolution from an acolyte to a commander of the alliance.

The guide girl from Tatooine. She was so cute and she cares for you regardless of how dark you are. She is definitely somebody I would like to meet again.

Master Timms.

Nomen Karr.

Thana Vesh

Satele Shan

Malgus

Some Yoda species guy

Force sensitive Rancor

thats all I got for now

Lord Hargrev, the Sith dude from Oricon. It was refreshing to see a guy who's supposedly super mega double Sithy evil but then, upon seeing the real terror that is the Dread Masters, actually become a better person for it.

Watcher 2/Keeper. C'mon, no explanation should be needed for this one. Let Keeper/The Minister of Intelligence retire in peace.

Kai Zykken. I was actually so-so on his character but he could be a fun companion.

Lord Cytharat. Just to have that choice way back when actually matter. Wouldn't need to be a major character or anything. Just bring him back, if alive, long enough to become a companion. Then he can go silent again like most companions.

Dread Master Calphayus. Same reason as above. Just depower him by saying he lost most of his abilities when the others bit the big one.

Dr. Oggurobb. C'mon. You know a Hutt companion would rule. Search your feelings. You know it be true.

Honestly?

Dread Master Calphayus. It would be interesting to see what becomes of him, since light side is(was?) assumed canon for the Republic, and if nothing else, all my Republic characters will or did(in the case of my Shadow who did finish Oricon) spare him and sent him to the Jedi to be healed. That being said, I don't envision Chancellor "Defeat the Empire No Matter What" Saresh being very pleased with him just in custody, so maybe after the Jedi are scattered after the Eternal Empire strikes, Calphayus realizes he's not really safe and goes on the run? If nothing else, consider having a very powerful prophet in your squad.

I could see Lemda Avesta being at least a contact at one point in the story, and would love to have Jonas Balkar on my Republic-side team.