Syreena... *ord mantel spoilers*

OmegaJinjo

I didn't kill her because I don't like to kill women, unless you count all the hundreds of women working for the separatists and other factions.

I always found it amusing that you can be a LS person and also have a kill count in the 10s of thousands.

I thought things were kinda nuanced there. Killing Viidu was really bad, but on the other hand, she actually thought Skavek liked her, and that can make a person not think straight and do some crazy things. Skavek is really more to blame again, for manipulating her like he did, she wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been for him.

Really, she struck me as a stupid little girl who'd made a mess of her life. I couldn't kill her for that. It's not like my character hadn't done worse to the separatists I'd run across.

And Viidu wasn't a bad guy, but he almost treated her like a pet dog or something. So there might've been something else going on there we don't know about.

I did, however, call her a hussy, and it was immensely satisfying.

Edited by Bytemite

Really, she struck me as a stupid little girl who'd made a mess of her life. I couldn't kill her for that. It's not like my character hadn't done worse to the separatists I'd run across.

If anything, that should be a point in favor of killing her. Some of those separatists were just stupid young idealists, and some of them were child soldiers kidnapped and drugged into service. You were apparently okay with slaughtering hundreds of them. But you won't kill this girl because....?

In beta i let her live.

I killed her this time... and it felt great. :D

Should've let those bullies have their way with her as well.

I stuck up for her, and she set me up and killed viidu... and all for the guy who stole my ship!

I even demanded a bribe, just before offing her.

Corso didn't like it, but i'm sure he'll get over it eventually. ;)

But then i couldn't decide whether to go slinger or scoundrel, and have been playing my sage ever since. :p

Idk... dual blasters and lots of cover? Lobbin' 'nades? Heals? Stealth?

I just can't decide.

If anything, that should be a point in favor of killing her. Some of those separatists were just stupid young idealists, and some of them were child soldiers kidnapped and drugged into service. You were apparently okay with slaughtering hundreds of them. But you won't kill this girl because....?

Because she's like me. Dumb girl who got in way over her head, and only had a few options left to her.

You're right that many of the separatists were the same issue. I saved the separatists who were not far enough gone that I could talk them out of it, and the ones that were injured and unarmed and not a threat. The rest, I could only kill them before they killed me. It wasn't a great feeling, but that's how it went.

Edited by Bytemite

• 4 weeks later...
Poor Syreena...Let's put this in modern-day perspective. Your friend screws you over and steals your car ( instead of your ship ), Syreena is doing your boss but is secretly working with ( and obsessed with ) your friend who stole your vehicle. Then she kills your boss and gets screwed-over by your thieving friend. And she wants you to let her just walk away ?!? LOL That was a Darkside Kill I admit I enjoyed.

First i play the game not based on alignment but based off what happened to be in the story. She backstabbed me and killed her husband so yeah i put a blaster bolt in her face like the dumb witch she is. The one i actually let live was the won in the stranded ship in space after nar shadaa.

She was a real idiot and love blind like a school girl so i let her live and let what she suffered teach her a lesson in not being love blind.

But syreena? yeah she deserved to be killed and i don't care what corso has to say, he grew up on a damn farm what doe he know of the galaxy?

In beta i let her live.

I killed her this time... and it felt great. :D

Should've let those bullies have their way with her as well.

I stuck up for her, and she set me up and killed viidu... and all for the guy who stole my ship!

I even demanded a bribe, just before offing her.

Corso didn't like it, but i'm sure he'll get over it eventually. ;)

But then i couldn't decide whether to go slinger or scoundrel, and have been playing my sage ever since. :p

Idk... dual blasters and lots of cover? Lobbin' 'nades? Heals? Stealth?

I just can't decide.

go slinger, scoundrel are getting another nerf in 1.2

I've played several characters, and I always go pure light, I don't kill people unless I have to, but I just got to the cutscene with her, and I really want to make my first dark side choice and kill her...

I play a Trooper main. Neither Smugglers or Troopers are Jedi with their holy codes.

Sometimes, you NEED to put a blaster bolt into the wrong people. Syreena is all the wrong kind of people. Worth it. The heck with Light Side, all the time. That being said, I usually do Light Side decisions with mine, but there's times you just have to take a few DS points for the team. Not like you can't erase them later.

First i play the game not based on alignment but based off what happened to be in the story. She backstabbed me and killed her husband so yeah i put a blaster bolt in her face like the dumb witch she is. The one i actually let live was the won in the stranded ship in space after nar shadaa.

She was a real idiot and love blind like a school girl so i let her live and let what she suffered teach her a lesson in not being love blind.

But syreena? yeah she deserved to be killed and i don't care what corso has to say, he grew up on a damn farm what doe he know of the galaxy?

This. Syreena was a murderer, clear as day. The second option? She didn't kill anyone, least of all me. I'll just kill that thieving jackal twice to make up for trying to get some easily manipulated girl to off me.

Meh, I let her go. I'm a sucker for a pretty face. :D

I'll be honest though, I was ecstatic when I finally blasted a hole in the back of Skavak's head. :cool:

pretty face or not she deserved to get shot int he face. She murdered someone in cold bold who loved her and try to get me killed. Yup, she had to die simple as that.

For the chick on the ship after nar shadaa she didn't kill anyone that i know of and failed to kill me. Even tho she did trick me she failed and had a revelation on who skavaak was so i let her live.

I would have killed her if...... well........ she wasnt female. If she was a guy, then yea, totally.

rofl male/female, you kill someone who was a good cat like her husband for a dbag like skavaak and tried to kill me? Yeah doesn't matter what gender you are i'm not bias like that you will die :D :D :D.

Can be a space chimp with a tutu and a cigar. He did what she did thats an automatic death sentence.

Tbh, if you don't believe in going out of your way to put a blaster bolt into people that have earned it, the Smuggler story may not be for you.

Quoted for truth.

Kill 'em when they deserve it. My Smuggler, now a Gunslinger, left a long trail of bodies behind her on the way to 50, and she's still light 6. And with regards to Syreena, I killed her *** off the first chance I got. Didn't like her from the get go, and never looked back.