Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] Reusable stims

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Reusable stims

Econometrix
04.02.2021 , 09:38 AM | #1
I have leveled Biochem to 700 on a level 26 character and have been reverse engineering stims and adrenals in my spare time to learn new schematics. I have deconstructed many (probably 25-30 stacks of 4) of the purple stims but have yet to learn a recipe for a reusable variant. Does one need to be level 71 (or higher) to learn the schematics, or am I just unlucky? I understood the probably is 0.05 of learning a schematic for each stack that is deconstructed.

mike_carton
04.02.2021 , 10:45 AM | #2
It is cheaper to buy a reusable one than to try to craft.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

Econometrix
04.02.2021 , 12:22 PM | #3
Yes, have become fully aware of that but would like to have the recipes on at least one character.

phalczen
04.02.2021 , 02:22 PM | #4
I mean, itís not documented anywhere that you need to be any particular character level to learn them. I suppose itís possible there is an intentional or unintentional level 75 requirement. Itís probably bad luck because it took me a lot more stims than you report for me to RE my copies of the schematics, and I was 75.
If you would like to hear more of my thoughts, consider joining our guilds on Satele Shan, "Shock and Jawa" of the Republic and "Full Metal Jawa" of the Empire. Thank you for reading!

Econometrix
04.03.2021 , 07:17 AM | #5
Well, I'll keep at it then. Hopefully there is no level restriction. Will reply again to confirm if I am successful.

Econometrix
04.07.2021 , 05:06 PM | #6
Well, I finally learned Advanced Kyrprax Versatile Stim MK-2 today. This was after probably creating another 30+ stacks of Advanced Kyrprax Versatile Stims and 10-15 stacks of Advanced Kyrprax Proficient Stims. Proof that the reusable stims *can* be crafted with level 700 Biochem and class level << 75 (26 in my case).