Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Encrypted Memory Core

Ayushman
11.21.2019 , 09:50 PM | #1
Is it missing?

Edit:
I wanted to how to get it in good quantity... besides gtn nothing sells it.
And my friends at pve guild said not much notable drop from operation either.
Seasonally 'Drunken' SWarrior... (wip)
Deys Legacy...(wip)... < The Galaxy's Least Wanted/Reputed >
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer? Click to know more.

Gelious
11.27.2019 , 10:41 AM | #2
Bump!

Does this mat still exist anywhere outside GTN and players inventory?

None of the vendors in game seem to have it. It doesn't drop from Renown crates either. Since I am not a NIM raider, I can't check if it drops in NIM but it doesn't drop in story or HM.

So has it been removed from game?
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

Cephalanthera
11.27.2019 , 11:36 AM | #3
Did you have a look at the jawas who sell material for these jawa junk things? Don't know for sure right now, but might be worth a check.
Freie Ingame-Items gibts hier: Referral Link

SteveTheCynic
11.27.2019 , 12:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cephalanthera View Post
Did you have a look at the jawas who sell material for these jawa junk things? Don't know for sure right now, but might be worth a check.
I looked. They don't. They have Refined Isotope Stabilizers (12 blue Jawa tokens) and Exotic Isotope Stabilizers (10 blue Jawa tokens), but not EMCs.

EDIT: To preempt the question: no, I looked on all three Jawa vendors. None of them had EMCs. I'm aware that EMCs are (now) purple, not blue.
Not really what you think.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Gelious
11.27.2019 , 12:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cephalanthera View Post
I literallly wrote that no vendors in game have it. Of course I checked Jawas, it was like the first place I looked.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

ytrenor
11.28.2019 , 06:50 PM | #6
This should probably go on the bug report section of the forum.
The description says it is found in Command crates (dead) and master mode ops. I think we got some as well in 5.x weekly guild conquest mats box rewards, but unsure.
Since they are still needed for some level 10 crafting items, it should be made available somewhere.

JoeKickarse
11.28.2019 , 09:44 PM | #7
I was also trying to find a place to purchase this crafting mat, since I have no interest in grinding for new augs and the old ones would work just fine. But can't get them from Jawa vendors, and gtn has slim pickings. Guess I can't craft 242 augs now....

ytrenor
11.28.2019 , 10:34 PM | #8
The conquest crafting boxes are still available, at least for toons below level 75.
I just got one with a newer toon I made not long ago, this toon is level 66.

So I guess a strategy could be to have one or more low level toon completing their personal and guild conquest, all while gaining minimal XP when doing conquest.

Or just fix the conquest at level 75 to include these crafting box again... (please)

Ayushman
11.29.2019 , 06:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ytrenor View Post
The conquest crafting boxes are still available, at least for toons below level 75.
I just got one with a newer toon I made not long ago, this toon is level 66.
So EMC drops from conquest crafting box from a lowbie toon only?
That's problemetic...
uh... how do I submit this as a bug?
Seasonally 'Drunken' SWarrior... (wip)
Deys Legacy...(wip)... < The Galaxy's Least Wanted/Reputed >
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer? Click to know more.

Void_Singer
11.29.2019 , 07:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayushman View Post
So EMC drops from conquest crafting box from a lowbie toon only?
That's problemetic...
uh... how do I submit this as a bug?
/bug
and/or
Bug Forum
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.