New way for preferred players to get free sub time.

prOlegionHUN

Hey

Whit the removal of the referal link system preferred players now need sub if they want to play the game.

Okay i get it, most of the time this 7 day in 3 month is nothing.. bur i did kown players who yust played as pref untill they can use these codes and then sell evrithing they can / move thier escow credits to the chargfoholds / gear up

I dont think the curret system is good for the game on the long run..

Most of the prefs will simply leave instead of subbing..

My idea:

We get 5 cartel certificates / 30 day form login system

What if we can use these certificates to buy an item what is untradable, and basically gives 3 day free sub ( buyable for only subs and preferreds)

Maybe make it only purchasable trought the login raward certificates because of night life event

Or make the item what gives sub login revard..

Sorry for my english

And hawe nice day

Whit the removal of the referal link system preferred players now need sub if they want to play the game.

An unsupported statement. Please explain how pref players must sub now.

Four of my five accounts are preferred and function just fine. I bought one account a 60-day pass and someone else bought for me a 60-day pass for another account, and I got those to legacy 50 with four fully unlocked strongholds each and as many perks as I could buy before the time ran out.

But now they're preferred again.

And quite playable.

Just like my other pref accounts never given sub time and nowhere near legacy 50.