Randomly not getting credit for weekly Veteran FP and looking for allies quests

I had a lot of characters between 70 and 75 to level up to 80, without any new story line available.

So obviously, FPs are the least annoying way to do it - in combination with the related weekly quests for queuing for 3 random FP's in Group Finder, with the "Weekly Flashpoints and the "Looking for allies" missions.

(my FP list is 28/28 FP's)

Sometimes, I get credit for the weekly quests, many times I don't.

I've sometimes done 10 random Veteran FP's in a row without ever getting any credit for the weekly quest.

Support told me to file a bug ticket, "because we have no powers to fix anything".

Does anyone have any insight into this issue? I can't possibly be the only one?

I had a lot of characters between 70 and 75 to level up to 80, without any new story line available.

So obviously, FPs are the least annoying way to do it - in combination with the related weekly quests for queuing for 3 random FP's in Group Finder, with the "Weekly Flashpoints and the "Looking for allies" missions.

(my FP list is 28/28 FP's)

Sometimes, I get credit for the weekly quests, many times I don't.

I've sometimes done 10 random Veteran FP's in a row without ever getting any credit for the weekly quest.

Support told me to file a bug ticket, "because we have no powers to fix anything".

Does anyone have any insight into this issue? I can't possibly be the only one?

Two things:

1) check to make sure you are showing 28/28 in the VM queue - if not you may see some unchecked (click filter to see), or you have the story-mode quest teed up and need to run it first. If it does not say 28/28 you will not get credit for weekly on any run.

2) Even if you do, this still happens from time to time, but should be intermittent. When I queue/accept and the travel box comes up, if the only thing you see in the yellow text is the FP name (not accompanied by 'complete veteran mode flashpoint') that is when I do not get credit for the run. It happens 1-2 times right now for every 20+ runs. I log out and in as an extra step to mitigate it happening 2x in a row and so far the instances have been isolated.