can you romance vette and jaesa?

VoidSpectre

crap that's gonna be a tough decision. jaesa is so much cooler and not all whiny

but a twi'lek! A TWI'LEK.

I'm pretty sure Jaesa has space aids... just throwing that out there to give you a bit of perspective.

I find it hard to believe anyone finds Vette whiny. She's witty maybe, and making the best out of a crappy situation, but not whiny.

Edited by Norke

I was able to "romance" both but for marriage you have to choose. Jaesa is easy to have especially as a dark side Sith who collects dark side points. For Vette you have to "lie" sometimes :-)

I "romanced" Jaesa (I guess "banged" is the better word) first and after that I romanced Vette. Jaesa will want a decision from you afterwards, she asks you to get rid off Vette. Then you have to decide.

I went with Vette (she is more filthy as some people think, she knows "shock collar games"...) and I am pretty keen on achieving this social slave outfit from Nar Shaddaa and dressing her with that.

With my Marauder twink I guess I will choose Jasea, just for the complete experience.

As a wise man stated on this forum somehere:

"I enjoyed the storyline and my decisions based purely on the chance to bang a chick"

Edited by Midichlorien

I had sex with Jaesa, and then decided to go with Vette, but they do make you chose at some point. Jaesa is crazy, though, like carve your name into her arm with a box cutter type crazy. Like, the exact type of girl you STAY AWAY from in real life, lol.

• 4 years later...
Keep in mind that if you are a lightside sith warrior, you can ONLY romance Vette (yes, i know there is a way around it, but that would be a spoiler ^^).

Anyway, so far I have put all interaction with Vette on hold, in the hope that they may implement a Jaesa romance later.

Hey man, can you send me a link to where I can romance lightside jaesa? I'm want to know

Yes but eventually they make you pick between the two of them

There are some minor spoilers but only in the sence that certain choices will null and void later interactions and there is no way of knowing that just by playing it out beforehand,so didnt want you to get waylaid later on because there'd be no way to know how certain choices may drasatically effect the romances much later on, it does come up.

Actually the OP might be pleased to know you don't have to pick between the two of then. You can romance both and marry both.

Few requirements though.

Firstly, you cannot romance Jaesa if she is lightside at all. You can't flirt with her [will just make her uncomofrtable and she won't ever flirt back]. So if you want to romance Jaesa [ and trust me, you definately d heh] she has to be darkside. Furthermore, Jaesa darkside and Jaesa lightside are like two seperate people. They are nothing alike and once you pick whether Jaesa is to be DS or LS the choice is for good. Thats how they'll stay forever.

As to romancing them both. There is only one way to do this and you can't make a mistake or you'll lose the opportunity to score both of them. You must romance Vette fully AND Marry her before you ever flirt with Jaesa. If you don't do it that way Vette will make you choose and it sucks. If you don't choose her she doesn't take it well.

This requires you essentially to bank Jaesa until your almost at the end of the vanilla storyline [Chapter two]. You can use her as a companion but you cannot have any conversations with her on the ship because that will start the romance dialog options that you need to avoid if you want to score both of them.

If you do it this way, right after you marry Vette [there will be some letters and she'll refer to you as husband.]. One this is done, than you can immediaetly start the Jaesa conversations. They will have "built up by this time' so you'll be able to sort of just chain the conversations back to back so it will be quick. Once you start the romance with Jaesa it's like Vette doesn't even exist [ of course she does, just in terms with their being any complications between the two]. You are free to do whatever you like with Jaesa up to and including marrying her as well. Once you marry her you will recieve some letters from her as well referring to you as husband.

If you follow this way of conversing with them as I have described you will have both of them as wives.

There is one thing though and you should consider this as it will have ramifications later once you start the KOTEE storyline.

Once you start that storyline your marital status will come up and here is where you need to think ahead. Once this comes up in KOTEE the storyline will "assume" that the last one you married is your wife and will not make any reference to a second wife. In effect, if you do it the way I described, once you start the KOTEE storyline, the storyline will automatically assume that Jaesa is your wife and Vette is not. [This will come up later on and have a direct result on how things play out than]. So if you want Vette to by your wife and stay your wife in the coming storylines, you cannot marry both, you have to marry Vette and lose Jaesa as a romantic partner.

If you try to romance them at the same time, there will be a reckoning and you will be forced to choose and that choice is played out in the story, you actually speak to them directly and they will respond to your choice directly. One of them will be pissed at you and have some very not nice things to say to you [you wont lose either of them as companions in game play no matter what you choose to do about the romance options].

If you want Vette just let Jaesa do whatever she wants with other guys, because if you turn her down early on she will start dating other men [i'd sooner break every bone in their bodies before I'd let either one of them even so much as look at another guy. I'm a Sithlord dammit, I get to have as many wives as i want and they must remain chaste otherwise.]. Or simple choose Jaesa to be lightside and she wont be intrested in men at all in the storyline.

They're both awesome in different ways [Lightside Jaesa is no fun at all, Darkside Jaesa is the hottest piece of tail in the galaxy with a personality and zest to experience pleasures and let her emotions run wild [shes awesome]. Shes also bloodthirsty as hell darkside,and shes a total sex pot.

Vette is more good hearted, although she's no saint. She would, however be considered "lightside" so to speak.

I dont want to give you to many details, i just wanted to give you enough so you know what your choosing and what you might miss out on had you had no inkling at all.

You can also always make another Sith warrior and romance one that you didn't the first time around if you dont wanna do the marry them both thing but lose the first as a wife later in the KOTEE storyline

I married them both and loved it. I didnt know beforehand that when the KOTEE storyline came along that it would assume only Jaesa as my wife. It sucked because even though it happened and you played out romancing and marrying both, there is no acknowlegement of it with one of the choices if you meet up with them again.

I have done this myself, so I know this method of playing out the story will allow you to marry both. This is the only class in the game that allows you to have multiple wives.

Choose wisely grasshooper.

For me there was only one choice, both of them.

Suddenly I have the urge to listen to "slave" by Manowar.

"Woman be my slave!!!!"

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

• 5 years later...
I had sex with Jaesa, and then decided to go with Vette, but they do make you chose at some point. Jaesa is crazy, though, like carve your name into her arm with a box cutter type crazy. Like, the exact type of girl you STAY AWAY from in real life, lol.

Actually, this is the type of girl I'd love to have in RL. At least they are loyal. and I can deal with crazy, since all of my x's were nuts anyway, it's just par for the course with me. None of them have been Carve my name into their arm/ride or die chick crazy though.... Which is unfortunate, And probably why I am single.

Edited by Darth-Malkaevian

Actually, this is the type of girl I'd love to have in RL. At least they are loyal. and I can deal with crazy, since all of my x's were nuts anyway, it's just par for the course with me. None of them have been Carve my name into their arm/ride or die chick crazy though.... Which is unfortunate, And probably why I am single.

The problem with DS Jaesa is that she's *also* "carve *her* name in *your* arm with a box cutter" type of crazy(1), and that goes too far, I think. Overall, it's good fun to *watch* her romance sequence, but it wouldn't be good fun to be *in* a romance with her.

(1) Not "she wants you to do it", but "she wants to do it to you".