Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warmonger Bug

Wraithclaw
07.29.2020 , 02:21 AM | #31
I'm trying to enjoy playing vengeance jugg in ranked... it is NOT enjoyable atm. I get pummeled down within seconds and cant do anything. Ive tried Immortal build in there... I can survive then, but I dont really want to play that way and I'm not particular good at shield switching. Vengeance in pvp needs a BIG fix... Warmonger doesnt do squat atm.

Dyne-
07.29.2020 , 09:03 AM | #32
The devs play mercs man. Why else do you think the class tanks better than juggs and has double rocket out.

In all seriousness though, there's no reason warmonger should still be broken. They need to fix this before they bother fixing huttball maps.

Diefexor
08.04.2020 , 03:58 PM | #33
Please fix this. It is a super annoying bug, and a large hit to our survivability.

aslater
08.26.2020 , 07:14 PM | #34
This is ridiculous
I'm in awe that this original post was made/acknowledged approximately 8 months ago without even an attempt by developers to address the situation. THE DEVS designed the defensives of an entire melee spec around the brawn/robust mechanic and left the primary utility broke for 9 MONTHS!! This dev team could have addressed the issue by fixing the broken utility, or by making brawn/robust last 6 seconds, or by making the base cooldown on charge 9-10 seconds (it wouldn't make immortal/rage any more OP, specifically immortal since rage is already a dumpster spec)..But no, the devs decided to do NOTHING. The game should die, the devs are lazy.

aslater
09.08.2020 , 07:06 PM | #35
REJOICE! (crosses fingers it works)
patch notes 6.1.3
The Sith Juggernaut’s Force Charger Cooldown reduction from the “Warmonger” utility is now working correctly.

Wraithclaw
09.09.2020 , 04:15 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by aslater View Post
REJOICE! (crosses fingers it works)
patch notes 6.1.3
The Sith Juggernaut’s Force Charger Cooldown reduction from the “Warmonger” utility is now working correctly.
Oh So awesome.. If this is fixed then thank you very much Bioware!! Just tried a game now and it does seem much more repsonive .. will jump in some more and double check.. but seriously thanks for listening!