Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsubbing because I'm being forced to play voidstar non stop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Unsubbing because I'm being forced to play voidstar non stop

Sappharan
08.23.2021 , 10:20 PM | #31
I loathe quesh. Whenever I get it I simply drop from the game for the night. Worst map in the game, bar none...even OPG.

The other night I was on my sage and someone passed it to me 3X...I dumped it. Worse, someone dumped it on me (sage...I AM A HORRIBLE SAGE) at OUR endzone. Not playing that game. What makes that player think I am going to run it...from OUR ENDZONE? Nah. Hard pass.

I just wanted to play sage and practice...and I get quesh. Whenever I am in suckball I am part of the problem, not part of the solution because I don't bother with objectives. Losing is not my objective, but with the deserter debuff I am simply going to play my way, and I am not going to bother trying to grab, or run it. Nope. I would void every suckball map (except Vandin, I like that one) had I the opportunity to do so.

If I had suckball as much as you have had Voidstar, I would quit too.

CheesyEZ
08.23.2021 , 10:52 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
I loathe quesh. Whenever I get it I simply drop from the game for the night. Worst map in the game, bar none...even OPG.
yes. quesh is easily the worst map in the game. truly awful unless you want to sit at mid and DM...I guess? personally, I find the DMing much better in the pit and vandin...where there's actually los and hazards to play around and with. quesh is just a giant flat area and some pips for snipers to entrench on and laugh at you from.