Life Day Vendor?

matthobbit

Bioware has a terrible history with the timing on their events... but Life Day was stated to end on the 10th. It's the 10th, the event ended when it was supposed to.

...In game, I was sure to warn people who asked that they ought to spend their parcels by 4am PST, because that's when I expected the vendor to go poof.

No, I did not run a macro.. I ran 6 alts to 300 Command level on Nar Shaddaa. (Am disabled and retired, so little else to do) Already had some from last year.

Everyone on NS was saying that the vendor would remain until the 16th. amazingly, the anniversary vendor is still on fleet even though that ended last week.

Edited by DragonArt

No, I did not run a macro.. I ran 6 alts to 300 Command level on Nar Shaddaa. (Am disabled and retired, so little else to do) Already had some from last year.

Everyone on NS was saying that the vendor would remain until the 16th. amazingly, the anniversary vendor is still on fleet even though that ended last week.

Anniversary event ends on the 16th Jan: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

Help us celebrate six years of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! As a thank you to our players, we’ve added some exciting new rewards that you can now claim in-game. Get your celebratory items by Tuesday, January 16, 2018 to help us make this a year to remember!

There are some things you can still spend the parcels on.

The Cyan Sphere mount on the Gree event vendor requires both Gray Helix Components, obtained through the Gree event, and snow covered parcels.

There is also specialty vendor in the Cartel Bazaar section that sells various tems that requires items from all the events, including parcels from Life Day, if I remember right.

EDIT: I double checked. The specialty vendor doesn't take snow covered parcels, just the event items from the other events. The Cyan Sphere mount from the Gree event can either be purchased with 48 Gray Helix components or 36 Snow Covered Parcels and 16 Gray Helix Components.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

I did a lot of snowball-CXP farming as well over the holidays. There was a LOT of confusion about the end date of the event, and I had a difficult time finding official info about it.

I decided to end it for myself the 8th and spent my parcels.

Is there any way to check event-dates ingame? If not, why? If yes, where and how? And why is it so well hidden?

There should be some kind of ingame event calendar to make it easier for players to track stuff. Mousing over the XP bar to see the double XP event (for example) lasts another 147.42 hours is... uh... silly, tbh, especially since those countdowns aren't always true.

Also, please add more/new stuff to buy off the event vendors, any and all of them, including the LvD token stuff.

• 2 years later...