LivestreamCantina2020

Zeng

Hi folks,

Thanks for your different reports concerning the LivestreamCantina2020 code.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Thank you for your patience while we're looking into it.

Note: It seems that the code doesn't do anything when players who already own those mounts redeem the code, the page is just reloading. Do not hesitate to check in your Collections if the following mounts are already unlocked: Korrealis Regent, Korrealis Sheriff, Korrealis Viceroy, and Korrealis Viscount.

I own 3 of the 4 mounts (missing the Viceroy from memory, the orange/red one) so how will i be able to get my missing mount if this code isn't working because i have the other three? It should work tbh

Hai, just fyi; I own none of these mounts at all. Zero. I'm a returning player and haven't played the game since 2014 ish, I also would very much like these mounts - but as above, page just refreshes over and over without accepting. I definitely don't own any of them.

(I DID however, just enter the four codes someone typed on the first page, from 2-3 years ago. which I'm suprised are still valid, but it says successful! I don't know if this will give me any of the Koreallis mounts from those now, but I tried putting in the 2020 code multiple times BEFORE doing these new codes, and nothing happened. So, just an fyi thats its definitely bugged. Smiley face. :) )

~Edit, Logged into the game, and got the Sherriff, Viscount, Droid pet and Cantina19Flair from the the four codes on page 1. ^ confirms didnt have the speeders for 2020 code, still dont have the other two. But am happeh now :D

Edited by FrozenCascade

I only have two of the four and it won't recognize the code.

Hi folks,

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Note: It seems that the code doesn't do anything when players who already own those mounts redeem the code, the page is just reloading. Do not hesitate to check in your Collections if the following mounts are already unlocked: Korrealis Regent, Korrealis Sheriff, Korrealis Viceroy, and Korrealis Viscount.

Hai, just fyi; I own none of these mounts at all. Zero. I'm a returning player and haven't played the game since 2014 ish, I also would very much like these mounts - but as above, page just refreshes over and over without accepting. I definitely don't own any of them.

(I DID however, just enter the four codes someone typed on the first page, from 2-3 years ago. which I'm suprised are still valid, but it says successful! I don't know if this will give me any of the Koreallis mounts from those now, but I tried putting in the 2020 code multiple times BEFORE doing these new codes, and nothing happened. So, just an fyi thats its definitely bugged. Smiley face. :) )

~Edit, Logged into the game, and got the Sherriff, Viscount, Droid pet and Cantina19Flair from the the four codes on page 1. ^ confirms didnt have the speeders for 2020 code, still dont have the other two. But am happeh now :D

When they get the code sorted, so long as it continues to work as it did on Friday, you can claim it to receive the other two mounts.

So when I go to the code redemption, tick the box and hit continue it just refreshes. It doesn't tell me I've used it or its confirmed. It just does nothing.

They are looking into it.

Hi folks,

sorry that i'll disappoint you but i got only 2 of the 4 speeders and 2 days now only page reload. Malgus server.

Edited by Kissakias

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your reports concerning the LivestreamCantina2020 code.

According to our team's investigation, the code expired on Friday instead of next Friday.

Good news, we have a new code to replace the old one: CantinaLivestream2020. Use this code on the following page: https://www.swtor.com/redeem-code to receive four classic Korrealis mounts.

This new code will expire on Monday, November 30th.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

Hey everyone!

According to our team's investigation, the code expired on Friday instead of next Friday.

Good news, we have a new code to replace the old one: CantinaLivestream2020. Use this code on the following page: https://www.swtor.com/redeem-code to receive four classic Korrealis mounts.

Excellent news.

Hey everyone!

Thank you! The new code worked for me. (I'm assuming. I'm not at home to check the game, but I got a confirmation message.)

I'm having the same issue as most here - with the old & NEW codes. I enter the code and get the endless page reset. I own 2 of the 4 already (Regent & Viceroy) but the code hasn't been working all day to claim the other 2. Edited by Menis_SC

Had the same issue. I tried earlier and not only wouldn't it let me redeem (or give a message about the code) but it would also not give account information. Gave message that I should try later. Tried later and could finally get to account info but it still wouldn't redeem the code or even acknowledge that a code had been put in.