It is time

TheTombstone

Most other MMOs have an app for their game that let's you do the bare bones, manage your auction house, read your mail, build your stuff, tweak your guild, etc. There is a new expansion coming out shortly, and I find it really behind the times that I can't monitor my gtn stuff remotely, and that I have to log into each of my characters individually to manage my sales. This is an old game, that needs some new things to help the newer players do stuff.

As a side note, you should give Subscriber the moment you buy it, not 2 hours later.

Took about 2 hours for me. My friend had to try 3 different payment options to get it to work in a timely manner. (A day waiting then went up to 3 days waiting).

My point was that delays aren't universal, and, in fact, are probably the exception rather than the rule, or we would see a *lot* more threads complaining about it.

It seems to vary a lot?

When I tried to renew my sub a wee month ago,

due to danish banks are being fidgety, one has to approve your buy with using a silly app for approval.

Buying through Swtor-website was a big no-go. They have seemingly not implemented this functon properly.

I had to reinstall the game through Steam, and buy the sub through Steam.

Thankfully, that worked without a hitch, and my PTSD didn’t bloom up again.