Twice today Traitor among the chiss glitched on me!

*** bioware? Twice I was running the mission "Traitor among the chiss" and got to the point where I beat the guardian droid and then the game glitched and it wouldnt let me progress! I went through this with no problem on my imperial characters but both times ive played this and the new sith content has glitched to the point where I was stuck and couldnt go anywhere because the game is broken. I would think as long as this game has been out that stupid little glitches like this wouldnt happen but when you dont give a rats arse about your customers I guess its common!!!

*** bioware? Twice I was running the mission "Traitor among the chiss" and got to the point where I beat the guardian droid and then the game glitched and it wouldnt let me progress! I went through this with no problem on my imperial characters but both times ive played this and the new sith content has glitched to the point where I was stuck and couldnt go anywhere because the game is broken. I would think as long as this game has been out that stupid little glitches like this wouldnt happen but when you dont give a rats arse about your customers I guess its common!!!

Could you not travel to your ship and then back in to the fp?

Maybe your Multi-pass has expired. 😂

But seriously, you gave us very little to go on. Have you tried travelling to your Stronghold and back? Have you made sure all "phases" are reset before you start the FP? (right-click portrait, in there somewhere)