Nahut high damage on Tank - Valley of the machine gods Operation

Hi everybody me and my guild were trying to do the GODS operation in story mode, but we were stopped by Nahut high damage inflicted on the Tank. We noticed that when he gain 5 stack of the damage buff his attack hit like a truck, is this intented in story? or are we doing something wrong?

I dont remember the fight being like that in 6.3 so any suggestion is welcome

People already beat it in HM, so it is possible to do it in story. Yes the boss does more damage with each stack, it is a core mechanic of P1 and the reason why you kite in HM and MM. The boss hasn't been killed in MM on this patch because nobody can beat the 2nd boss and many people think it is not possible to do so (in this patch obviously).

Also the current targetting bug does effect turrets too, so that should be fun to deal with...

People already beat it in HM, so it is possible to do it in story. Yes the boss does more damage with each stack, it is a core mechanic of P1 and the reason why you kite in HM and MM. The boss hasn't been killed in MM on this patch because nobody can beat the 2nd boss and many people think it is not possible to do so (in this patch obviously).

Also the current targetting bug does effect turrets too, so that should be fun to deal with...

Sorry but those "many people" are stupid then.

Sorry but those "many people" are stupid then.

Considering that one group killed that boss, with everyone dead btw, it is next to impossible for more than 20 players or maybe 3 groups: Failure, Ordinance and FC