Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR references?

spectreclees
07.11.2012 , 04:01 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
If I'm not completly mistaken,
Spoiler
300 years later? Uhm, I don't think he learned immortality like Revan, heh.
Referral link for 7 days of free game time and a starter pack.

SupremeLegate
07.11.2012 , 03:00 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
300 years later? Uhm, I don't think he learned immortality like Revan, heh.
If I remember right that's the Yoda like dude, and Yoda was 900 when he died. So it could be possible. But KOTOR II had the Order almost wiped out.

Intarabus
07.11.2012 , 04:34 PM | #43
Yeah. I think even most of the masters died when Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion attacked the Jedi, and the few remaining Jedi went into hiding. The only remaining members of the KOTOR 1 council seem to be the gruff Vrook Lamar and maybe Atris (it is not clear, if she is in the council at the events of KOTOR 1). Lamar, Zhar Lestin and the others seem to be dead.

SupremeLegate
07.11.2012 , 05:39 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Intarabus View Post
Yeah. I think even most of the masters died when Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion attacked the Jedi, and the few remaining Jedi went into hiding. The only remaining members of the KOTOR 1 council seem to be the gruff Vrook Lamar and maybe Atris (it is not clear, if she is in the council at the events of KOTOR 1). Lamar, Zhar Lestin and the others seem to be dead.
I would think so, since she was a Council member when the Exile returned after the war.

HavocMaster
07.11.2012 , 06:07 PM | #45
In the BH starter quests, you get a nod to Calo Nord, counting to three, then laying the smackdown on this BH called Nails, who, while female, happens to be a Rodian (possibly Greedo's long-lost ancestor?)

criminalheretic
07.11.2012 , 06:09 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
This minus the god part.

Spoiler
The way the Foundry ends is not the same as the ending to Maelstrom, the corresponding pub quest.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Forgon
07.11.2012 , 07:20 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
The way the Foundry ends is not the same as the ending to Maelstrom, the corresponding pub quest.
That is because the Maelstrom Prison happens before Foundry in sequential order. Unless I am missing something because your post confuses me a little, forgive me.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

HaleLightmight
07.15.2012 , 05:40 PM | #48
has no one in this thread played the taris bonus series?
because when you go back to taris one of the missions that become avaiable to you is you have to go tto the old swoop track and scan for the swoop bike acclerater that you used to win the swoop bike race
so,i though that might be helpful

Alec_Fortescue
07.15.2012 , 07:53 PM | #49
I believe that Yadira Ban from the Black Talon flashpoint could be an actual descendant of redeemed Yuthura Ban.

On Ord Mantel cantina, when you select "For the Republic" on the jukebox, you can hear KotOR main theme.

Calo Nord reference during BH storyline. Player can make a countdown.

Many end-game weapons are named after KotOR character's.

Revan-the-knight
08.05.2012 , 05:37 PM | #50
Theres a Astromech Droid on Imperial Balmorra( i think) Named "M4-T3", Which is a Direct reference to the KOTOR Companion T3-M4