Bounty Hunter appearance assistance

CRYPTOLOGYMASTER

So I am thinking of making a new Bounty Hunter, however, I am unsure what mandolorian armour I should use to make my character look decent. I was wondering if anyone in the forums who has made a really good looking Mandolorian, could you post a picture of them along with what armour you use on them, it would greatly help with giving me some inspiration on what armour I should use. Thanks.

I mean, there are so many mando pieces in the game, and so many of them are similar. Honestly, I'd first settle on what color you want to be, and then check each set to see if they hold that pallette well.

And part of that depends on how 'traditional' a Mandalorian you want your character to be; to the Mando'ade, especially the more traditional ones, the colors of ones armor has meaning.

From Wookiepedia:

Gray=Mourning a Lost Love

Red=Honoring a Parent

Black=Justice

Gold=Vengeance

Green=Duty

Blue=Reliability

Orange=A Lust for Life

White= A New Start

So one thing to decide before the actual color is if you want to pick the colors to mean something or just because you like them (which is also perfectly acceptable.)

Just to be different, why not make a BH that's not a Mandalorian? 😁

Because we can't play Trandoshans or Droids, so no attempts to imitate Bossk or IG-88 (or IG-11) at this point in time. :)

I’ve already done that, haven’t made a Mando yet

One thing to keep in mind is that more than just 'Bounty Hunter' armors can make good Mandalorian armor; the Cyber Agent chestplate, for example, gives a very nice Din Djarin vibe, while the Valiant Jedi chestplate portrays a Mandalorian wearing a cloak like they might on Tatooine or somewhere.