Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How does Pylons even make sense? The way we just lost is garbage.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How does Pylons even make sense? The way we just lost is garbage.

Raazmir
08.07.2022 , 05:54 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Loadsamonie View Post
No, I'm not. I'm playing the game correctly. Focusing on kills in a game where kills are not the objective is playing the game wrong and asking to lose. By your logic, we should just completely ignore the ball carrier in huttball and kill random players meandering on the other side of the field, because scoring points and keeping the ball out of enemy hands is irrelevent.
Kills are worth more points than orbs. Orbs are literally a win more/anti-turtling mechanic.

I say this as someone who wants to actually win warzones rather than rack up kills and damage when i'm in there. As a huge proponent for 8v8 objective style play. Quite probably one of my only points of unity with the arena style fanbase.

For ancient hypergate its literally Kills>making a play for their pylon with stealthers in the last seconds prior to explosion>orbs.

Do not pull this "By that logic blah blah in huttball" crap. Ancient Hypergates is not huttball. You cannot be an 'objective pvper' if you do not know what earns you the most points.
Mk'dermott 55 Sniper
Makkant 55 powertech

Achnaattwo
08.10.2022 , 11:19 PM | #42
yesterday had a weird match . . both sides were doing Objectives

ZUHFB
Today , 01:01 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Achnaattwo View Post
yesterday had a weird match . . both sides were doing Objectives
sounds like both sides lost
professional combat rez farmer