Crashed Jedi Ship on Tatooine

Dargorex

I found it. I guess I should use the whole title: Guided by the Force; Crashed Jedi Ship. Start at Outpost Largona and turn right out of the gate. Follow the ridge line until you come to a canyon. Enter the canyon and look for a passthrough in cliff face. Go through the ridge and you will find the crashed Jedi ship.

Pretty sure it's a JK class quest, been a while since I did it.

It is. It's one of the... 'set-up' missions for JK Chapter Two;

The guy who you rescue is one of Tol Braga's strike team, bringing back intelligence regarding the aspects of Braga's plan to capture the Emperor...

That's the one I thought, too, but OP's posting *was* a little non-specific. As I recall, it suffers from the same problem that one of the Sith Warrior things *in* the Tatooine segment does, where there are two "map notes" ("go here" symbols) for the thing, and the one you must go to is not accessible without going through the other.

That's the one I thought, too, but OP's posting *was* a little non-specific. As I recall, it suffers from the same problem that one of the Sith Warrior things *in* the Tatooine segment does, where there are two "map notes" ("go here" symbols) for the thing, and the one you must go to is not accessible without going through the other.

IIRC I think I had to run through an Imperial base cause it kind of sent you the back way when you could of went a totally easier way but the map sent you in the wrong direction. Kind of like on Hoth with the tunnels you don't have to even goto the tunnel to get to some places but it still shows the green arrow on the tunnel, I think Ilum has that same problem too.

Edited by Bxvx

IIRC I think I had to run through an Imperial base cause it kind of sent you the back way when you could of went a totally easier way but the map sent you in the wrong direction. Kind of like on Hoth with the tunnels you don't have to even goto the tunnel to get to some places but it still shows the green arrow on the tunnel, I think Ilum has that same problem too.

Oh, one of those, like Aric Jorgan's companion mission on Tatooine. In that one, the mapnote says to go through an Imp base, but there are *two* other routes that don't go that way - one goes through Outlaw's Den, while the other goes through a small tunnel in the east (right) side of the Dune Sea map.

Oh, one of those, like Aric Jorgan's companion mission on Tatooine. In that one, the mapnote says to go through an Imp base, but there are *two* other routes that don't go that way - one goes through Outlaw's Den, while the other goes through a small tunnel in the east (right) side of the Dune Sea map.

Oh, yeah... and let's not forget Nar Shaddaa's incessant need to send you to the Promenade instead of wherever the mission actually is when you want to take a taxi...

Oh, yeah... and let's not forget Nar Shaddaa's incessant need to send you to the Promenade instead of wherever the mission actually is when you want to take a taxi...

Omg I know thank goodness for the upgraded quick travel, but ya that promenade thing was super annoying took me a little while to figure out I didn't need to go there I could just skip right to the place.