Controversial and interesting idea and possibility if we would join Malgus in fufutre

LanceDefender

What do you think about it;

What if we'd be able to join Malgus against his vendetta against Dark Council and Emperor/Empress in future stories that would end with disbanding WHOLE Dark Council and e.g placing Malgus on Throne or someone else? Well Malgus wanted this back on Ilum so that'd be tied to old stories.

I think that would be very interesting and as said controversial point of action that could lead to new interesting and cool stuff. Don't know maybe in place of Dark Council a Council or something similiar created from Imperials (not Sith) and alien races leaders?

That would also be very unique story if we'd play as SI isn't it?

So what do you think about it?

Personally I'd like to see something similiar to it, that'd be really innovative and another step in reconstructing an Empire.

I'm aware it'd be almost impossible, becasue making two different stories for those who would join Malgus and those who don't, because forcing some players to join Malgus would be very bad decision, but maybe sometimes these decisions would lead to new exciting stuff?