hackers in warzones?

Hefaiston

Not very common at all.

Keep in mind that some classes like snipers can see other players in stealth at a distant. Mercs also have stealth scan and usually know where to drop it to detect stealth.

Some class abilities CDs can currently be changed by certain gear/tacticals and might appear as if they should still be on CD. That will mostly change when the expansion lands.

Not sure what you mean by using abilities that are above them. I’m assuming you mean being attacked from below while trying to use a platform as LoS object. That can still be used sometimes if it’s a non lock-on target type ability, aka, an AOE like Force Storm or Death from above, etc. All a player needs to do is place the area ring over you and they can catch you on the edges.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

tell ya what I wont try to convince you one way or another, always love that some try to deny deny deny..if you have a suspicion just report its stickyed at the top of this thread on how to report win trading and of course you can report cheating in game. don't come here to try to get confirmation OR MAYBE A HINT. Ive yet to see anyone say oy yes I cheat all the time. grab a clue

tell ya what I wont try to convince you one way or another, always love that some try to deny deny deny..if you have a suspicion just report its stickyed at the top of this thread on how to report win trading and of course you can report cheating in game. don't come here to try to get confirmation OR MAYBE A HINT. Ive yet to see anyone say oy yes I cheat all the time. grab a clue

Dude, the OP probably came to ask in order to get an idea of how the PvP landscape looks before jumping in. There are games where cheating and hacking is rampant, so there’s nothing wrong with asking.

Btw, cheats and hacks do happen in this game. Just because you’ve never seen them doesn’t mean they don’t exist. It’s just that they tend to get caught quickly and dealt with. So maybe try being a little more understanding instead of slinging snark around.

What is generally perceived as hacking, is almost always desync.

The game engine needs a facelift, is the most polite way i can think of to put it, and the result is that people will appear to be where they are not and such.

To put it in old school terminology it will almost look like a lag switch something like that... you think they are in front of you when the are actually behind.

In short true hacking is very rare.