Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Obsidian Squad Recon Walker still bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Obsidian Squad Recon Walker still bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tegernako
04.20.2021 , 12:47 AM | #1
The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's guns disappear instead of firing when using the mount flourish. this is apparently an issue that's been known for awhile but i think it fell through the cracks.

CommunityTeam
04.20.2021 , 04:38 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi tegernako,

Our team is still looking into this bug with the Obsidian Squad Recon Walker mount. I currently don't have information regarding this bug, but I'll update you when I know more.

Thank you for your patience while we're working on it.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

NeoBlakkrstal
04.20.2021 , 05:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tegernako View Post
The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's guns disappear instead of firing when using the mount flourish. this is apparently an issue that's been known for awhile but i think it fell through the cracks.
The Rapid Recon Walker Mount is having a similar issue. Its guns don't fire at all. You hear the firing sound, but no laser blasts.
"The Empire provides, for those who hold true." - Cmdr Moriden

EHKodiak
04.30.2021 , 07:10 AM | #4
This is still broken in 6.3

rumpol
05.24.2021 , 11:08 AM | #5
Still broken. An update on an ETA for a fix would be nice.

Qyubit
06.23.2021 , 03:41 PM | #6
Just got it today, still not working as of 6.3A

CommunityTeam
06.24.2021 , 03:21 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

I have an update regarding the bug with the flourish of the Obsidian Squad Recon Walker mount.

We're aiming to fix it in our next patch, 6.3.1. I'll keep you posted if there is any change.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

NeoBlakkrstal
06.24.2021 , 03:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

I have an update regarding the bug with the flourish of the Obsidian Squad Recon Walker mount.

We're aiming to fix it in our next patch, 6.3.1. I'll keep you posted if there is any change.
What about the bugs with the flourish on the other Walker Mounts that are effected? Will this patch fix them as well?

SteveTheCynic
06.24.2021 , 03:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoBlakkrstal View Post
What about the bugs with the flourish on the other Walker Mounts that are effected? Will this patch fix them as well?
Perhaps you should list them so that everyone knows which ones *you* are talking about?
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

NeoBlakkrstal
07.22.2021 , 01:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Perhaps you should list them so that everyone knows which ones *you* are talking about?
I did, in an earlier post, and the guns are still not operational. Clicking sounds, no blaster fire. Maybe they need to be reloaded? I don't know.

I have discovered that the issue with the Rapid Recon Walker that I reported previously, has in fact been corrected. Thank you for your attention Devs.