Can I skip Evolving Opportunities Operation?

I typically play solo, but have run into this Op in Onslaught. I'll attempt to continue with the Flashpoints "Immediate Vengeance" and "Spirit of Vengeance" that have come up as well. My question is, if I don't do the "Evolving Opportunities" Op, will I run against a wall eventually and can't go on to Legacy of the Sith?

I typically play solo, but have run into this Op in Onslaught. I'll attempt to continue with the Flashpoints "Immediate Vengeance" and "Spirit of Vengeance" that have come up as well. My question is, if I don't do the "Evolving Opportunities" Op, will I run against a wall eventually and can't go on to Legacy of the Sith?

No, you can skip the Op. The flashpoint Spirit of Vengeance has to be done solo if you want to advance the story, although I've never heard of "Immediate Vengeance".

Thanks, that's a relief to find out. "Immediate Vengeance" is another FP that appears Purple in my Mission Log. Maybe it's for the Imperial side only. Here's some info about it:

https://torcommunity.com/database/mission/RcZyKvQ/immediate+vengeance/

However, reading the tasks involved, it seems that my character had already done the Directive 7 FP some time before. I'll find out as I go on the mission, I guess.

Thanks, that's a relief to find out. "Immediate Vengeance" is another FP that appears Purple in my Mission Log. Maybe it's for the Imperial side only. Here's some info about it:

https://torcommunity.com/database/mission/RcZyKvQ/immediate+vengeance/

However, reading the tasks involved, it seems that my character had already done the Directive 7 FP some time before. I'll find out as I go on the mission, I guess.

Oh. I guess that's the "breadcrumb" mission to run through D7, available, if memory serves, on Belsavis and Corellia.

EDIT: it's completely unrelated to Legacy of the Sith and won't be any kind of obstacle for getting there.

Edited by SteveTheCynic