Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to sound like a downer, but why are people getting in that preordered later than I? I ordered on July 25th, as soon as Gamestop would give me my code. I entered my code immediately.

I see people getting in who ordered via December and whatnot.

eu servers are opened. only probem is they are showing as N/A

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!

what does that mean, that if I bought it in europe I won't get early acces? T_T no.... that can't be true... Noooooooooooooooo

Ok calm yourself Lanian, you are turning to the darkside right now.....

I have decided to let Bioware entertain me now.

*aristocratic hand gesture*

You may send me my confirmation email promptly.

*clapclap*

Also, out of the immense generosity found within my altruistic and humble heart, I have enclosed your renegade Orange Pixel.

*pleased with himself for being so amazing*

fail. you all fail. this forum and the rest should be locked so noobs can't come here to cry their ***** off because bioware is doing their best to get everyone in without crashing the game... All I gotta say is i'm off the forums. I'm goona do my RL stuff and play when I get in... QQing now won't change anything.

I am so happy I got an email telling me I could logon at 7am est today. So i figured I would take the day off. I am so glad I wasted one of my paid days off to sit around looking at the patcher telling me I don't have an active sub. If you are going to restrict logins on the first day don't send me a emailing telling me I can login at 7am EST.

Get your priorities straight... Taking work off for a game? Come on man.