Powerlode Tactical Broken?

RACATW

As a Tactics Vanguard whenever I try to use this tactical I start with charging up my Cell Burst using Recharge and Reload.

Once this is done I enter the PVP match (arena or warzone). I open up with an Assault Plastique, then a Shockstrike and use Cell Burst.

To my surprise, Cell Burst then gets stuck at the lowest power level and is constantly available (at the lowest power of it ... hitting 10k maximum).

Why is it so bugged? Is it my alacrity being past the 2nd breakpoint? Or is it this tactical? Why is it so fundamentally broken? Am I using it wrong???

there is a bug when you enter another phase while having stacks, like accepting a flashpoint popup through group finder or a warzone pop you transfer to that instance, if you had stacks they stay but will bug your cell burst, the solution is either to no stack up prior to entering another instance or simply click any stacks you have off and then charge up four new ones

I don't seem to be entering another phase though, since I'm already in the same WZ / Arena and then it *still* bugs.

Maybe there are secret phases within the WZ. :rak_02: Glad to know it is a bug though but I'm confused why it hasn't been fixed already.

Edited by RACATW

its a well known issue.

if you come out of the loading screen and have 1 stack of energy load it will only count this one stack.

easy solution: right click that 1 stack after entering the wz / fp /whatever, reload and be happy.

if you would have taken like 30 seconds searching the forum you wouldnt have to make this thread.

and tbh, to complain it hasnt been fixed yet is a bit whiney, as the workaround is very easy

Edited by Opiklo