new huttball cheat ?

Lindraskada

This is a bug that just happens sometimes. I've had it affect me twice since 6.0, kinda funny insta-scoring. Its a cousin to desync and roll bug. It can also happen with the acid pools in original huttball. The game thinks you're standing in acid even though you moved out already.

Huttball is also one of the most bugged game modes in SWTOR. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen someone pick up the ball or I've picked up the ball myself and not gotten the announcement until like twenty seconds later. That's on top of the desync issues that turn Operatives/Scoundrels into gods, or the shockingly common bug where it looks like someone has fallen off of a platform when they haven't.

Huttball is also one of the most bugged game modes in SWTOR. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen someone pick up the ball or I've picked up the ball myself and not gotten the announcement until like twenty seconds later. That's on top of the desync issues that turn Operatives/Scoundrels into gods, or the shockingly common bug where it looks like someone has fallen off of a platform when they haven't.

The 2 bad remakes of the OG huttball have always been a bug nightmare, warzones that devs made for no real reason they should of just kept OG one and focused on some other type of map instead.

The bugs and dysnc seem even worse than they were before they removed the maps for a period of time to “fix them” :rolleyes:

Yep. Speed hacker on SF today playing HB was pretty obvious. Also using a macro to pick up the ball from stealth. Was the weirdest pvp match I’ve ever seen in this game and I’ve seen some doozies.

I've seen many things that support hacking is more common than not.

I'm 80% sure it's a pretty rare bug because I had something happen to me once a long time ago where, if I picked up the ball, our team instantly scored. I want to say it was 3-ish years.

If someone figures out how to cause the bug to happen on purpose, Huttball matches are going to be incredibly broken.

Edited by ALaggyGrunt

I'm 80% sure it's a pretty rare bug because I had something happen to me once a long time ago where, if I picked up the ball, our team instantly scored. I want to say it was 3-ish years.

If someone figures out how to cause the bug to happen on purpose, Huttball matches are going to be incredibly broken.

As if they aren’t already incredibly broken ;)

Is not a speed hack, is a bug that the carrier can't control.

Happened to me like 3 or 4 times. I scored and still had the ball. No clue what triggers it or why it still exists, was some time ago.

Edited by _Miriya_

Is cheating not encouraged in Hutt ball? There are no rules, so what do you expect. They should drop that intro and change it to stop saying cheating is encouraged. I can not follow the ball in Hutt ball, so Hutt ball is no fun and have never heard anyone type anything strategy wise about what to do. If players do cheat then those should be punished.