Where to find old galactic command armors

Groundedbeef

As in the title, I have no idea where the armors that used to be in the galactic command crates are now. I've heard they are drops? And I know at least the set im looking for is obtainable now in 6.0 because I've had it drop from an unknown source on one of the toons I made after galactic command was already gone.

The specific set I'm looking for is the mandalorian enforcer set https://swtorista.com/armor/mandalorian-enforcer It seems nowhere has a current drop location or purchase spot anymore and I see them popping up on the gtn for millions which leads me to believe they are rare world drops. Does anyone know where this drops???

There are pieces of that posted regularly on the GTN, though for a few million each. They're all the GC pieces that some players have hoarded.

There is also IIRC an identical Bind on Legacy set with a different name that drops now as loot. Not sure if there is any particular place to farm for that. It might just be a world drop that can occur anywhere. Pretty sure I've had a couple pieces drop from mobs while doing FPs.

There is also IIRC an identical Bind on Legacy set with a different name that drops now as loot. Not sure if there is any particular place to farm for that. It might just be a world drop that can occur anywhere. Pretty sure I've had a couple pieces drop from mobs while doing FPs.

There are at least 4 Bind on Legacy Sets (I had 4 different Chests today) that look like the Mandalorian Enforcer Set dropping for lvl 75 characters and they are simply random world drops.

• 2 weeks later...