New Mek-sha achievement

LooprevilQ

15 tradehouse missions

Any advice where to get these missions?

Edit: NVM, I figured it out, although the mission log could have been a bit clearer.

The mission is actually done in Dantooine, it just needs to be returned to Mek-Sha. There's two entries in mission log. Tradehouse Requisitions doesn't really tell what you need to do, so I gave up on that and decided to check the other one. Completing Dantooine mission told me to go to Mek-Sha, and that completed 1/3 of Tradehouse Requisitions.

I've played this game for a long time, and since Onderon mission indicators have been all over the place, and I never had this much headache from simple story mode missions when I leveled all the class stories back in the stoneage. Maybe devs could pay more attention to the mission descriptions and map indicators in the future? I know, silly thought, but worth a try. :D

Edited by DeannaVoyager

The tradehouse missions themselves are available *Daily* from the small terminal next to Diihara Val (the Nautolan) in the main room where Huttbreaker's auction happens. They happen in various places - the first one I got was on Dantooine, and the second was on Onderon.

To enable the missions, take a mission from the datapad near the Mek-Sha arrival point:

Pubside: https://i.imgur.com/ACKQRHW.jpg - the red phase wall by the datapad is Junker's base that you go to repeatedly during the story.

Impside: https://i.imgur.com/DKyB2J9.jpg - the datapad is near my character's right hand, and the terminal across the way with the repeatable-mission triangle above it gives the H2 mission.

That mission tells you to go to see Diihara Val, and she sets you up to do tradehouse missions.

EDIT: a third mission done on an Impsider sent me to Nar Shaddaa. It really is all over the place.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Further notes:

So far, I've had missions on:

* Dantooine (gather 15 Ripe Vorm Fruit)

* Onderon (gather 5 blood samples from young Grefna - disturn their nests then use a mission object and a temporary ability)

* Rishi (scan 5 outcrops of Exonium ore)

* Nar Shaddaa (steal 5 boxes of stolen goods from the Crimson Brotherhood gang)

* Nar Shaddaa (steal 5 boxes of stolen goods from the Black Sun gang)

* Nar Shaddaa (steal 5 boxes of stolen goods from the Nova Guard gang)

* Tatooine (collect 5 pieces of technology formerly belong to Czerka)

All three Nar Shaddaa missions are in the same general area, part of the Industrial section in southwest NS.

Last note so far: When you do 15 of the individual missions across all characters, you get Friend of the Tradehouse, for 5 points (otherwise hidden). With the three visible achievements, that makes 65 out of 90 for the whole General category, so there's still more to do.

• 3 weeks later...
How often do you get new ones - Is it every weekly reset?

The Tradehouse Requisition missions themselves (gather this item from this planet) are daily-reset, and the "run three TR missions" mission is weekly-reset from the same terminal.

As usual, nothing stops you running these in parallel on multiple characters - the weekly gives a gear crate with 400 Tech Frags.

so whats the 4th achieve that we need to do anybody?

the 25 points in general i mean.

I assume that would be "Lawbringer", which requires you to complete the gangs of MekSha-achievements and was previously bugged. So if you had all achievements in that area finished earlier, you need to unlock it via customer service. For me the "Exchange"-part didn't register as finished for Lawbringer.