Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Moridiin
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #331
Looking forward to logging on whenever, wave 10-15 And not get ANY of my names. All will probably be taken. Good going BW.
This is bull, i'm not a happy camper.

SarethX
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #332
Well the front page says: Pre-Order NOW and get up to 5 day early access. Lets do some math here. 20 - 5 = 15. So EVERYONE will be in by the 15th regardless. If not then they are lying to make a dime.

WerniesSturm
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #333
Good luck to y'all who are playing now.
I wont be playing for the next couple of days I'm afraid. I didn't pre-ordered right away because there was no launch date back then.

I did so the minute the launch day was announced though.

Well, the game wont run away so I'm fine waiting for now, alltho I must admit that I'm checking in every hour for a email haha !

Xirandir
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #334
Sitting around and playing Minecraft or some such whilst waiting for my email to drop would be perfectly acceptable.

I've waited for this game for several years; I can wait a little longer.

Or at least, I -could- if I could actually PLAY Minecraft, but noooo -- this just HAD to be finals week, didn't it.
||▀i!!!!!!i▀▀!▀Ḹ‾{█████████████████████████████████████████████)

AngelsTwenty
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #335
Registered code 22nd July, ping email just popped up I'm in!!

Darkemoon
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEleVator View Post
And I redeemed on the 21st. Friend on 23rd, He is still in before me.
Are you checking the launcher or waiting on the e-mail? E-mail takes forever to get there.

FuriousAnger
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #337
Since you said you there is a shedule, would you mind sharing it with us?
We (atleast i do) do understand that the shedule is based on estimations and nothing is set in stone, and that there can turn up unexpected conditions, but we would love to have a rough estimation of when we will get our early access invites

farvaa
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #338
access goes off first preorder date correct?
so if i preordered july 28 th then canceled and repreordered a month later itll go off the july 28 date right?

Doddsie
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #339
Quote: Originally Posted by J-Sheridan View Post
Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH
Aug = 14TH
Sept = 15TH
Oct = 16TH
Nov = 17TH
Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.
For that to work it would have to be the same amount of preorder registrations the same month, mostly likely what it will be is
july 13th (there could have been like 300k+ preordered when it started)
Aug/Sep 14th (they could have tailed off to 300k+ for the whole of the next 2 months)
Oct/Nov/Dec 15th (and the same 300k+ for the next 3 months)

as the preorders for that month tail off they can let more months on.

Though would be nice if we could have just had at least our place in the Q then we could at least have an idea how long till we get on, you know like getting cheese from the supermarket.
Something, something, something, darkside..

Tienle
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #340
patience, you must