Server Connectivity

JasterWessteri

Is anyone else having issues with the server? I am on the Star Forge and i am getting booted pretty regularly and its becoming a real pain in the ***. I have submitted ticket after ticket. Did the repair thing, did the trace thing and emptied my cache about a hundred times. Nothing seems to be working and customer service as been no help at all, I have super fast internet and a very fast machine. I am pretty sure it's not my end. I can't be the only dealing with this.

Any help will as always be appreciated.

If the issue isn't on your end it doesn't necessarily mean it's an issue with the server, most likely it's something in between.

You can check for package loss with ping plotter, doesn't really fix anything though.

Sometimes resetting your router helps, but not always.

Edited by Stellalunacat

You're not the only one, I also experience the same thing on Star Forge. Trying to power level up my Operative via PVE and PVP. In PVE, my abilities keep lagging, the signal drops to 1 bar then red x then 1 bar again after like 10 sec (if lucky) . In PVP, everytime the signal drops to red x, the game logs me off and I have to choose the server to log in again.

I thought it was due to my Operative's abilities, I tried again on my Jugg and still got the bad connection.

99.9% chance this is not with the server at all, but rather a node in between

About all you can do is run ping plotter and find the bad hop. Then you can send those results to your ISP (and possibly BW as well if it's close to their server, which means they can contact their ISP) who will be able to yell at the owner of the bad network for you.

In PVE, my abilities keep lagging, the signal drops to 1 bar then red x then 1 bar again after like 10 sec (if lucky) . In PVP, everytime the signal drops to red x, the game logs me off and I have to choose the server to log in again.

After which you can have 15 minutes of fun cleaning your keyboard or something, until you are allowed to queue again :cool: