ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m so disappointed…

Not in BioWare, but in the customers here (and only some of them).

We all want the pre-order. But they promised early game access, not 7 days early. Some are getting in 7 days early, others 6, and others 5. Doesn’t mean they’re liars.

Why didn’t they tell us when to expect our access? Because this is a dynamic rollout. It’s not happening at a predictable speed. Some servers fail under the load, some waves have smaller follow-through than predicted. They’re doing the best they can, but they didn’t tell us when to expect because they thought if they did, and they didn’t match our expectations, people might get upset.

I wonder where in the world they got that idea.

I want in. I want in now. I’m on pins and needles. But that’s because I expect this to be a great game, because I think they did a great job, and so far they appear to me to be doing everything they can to get us in as fast as possible with the best experience possible (NO EASY TASK).

We’ll get in…

ONE MORE TO GO?

Bioware, please call Trion for tips on how to do an early release properly. What a complete failure.

SW:TOR has more people playing early access right now than all of the amount of players at the end of early access for Rift combined.

Honestly, way to drop the ball on this one BioWare.

You're giving a clear advantage to people who get in today versus people getting in 5 days from now.

For people who power level, and are interested in hitting new content first...well I guess that's out the window.

This plan for stretching across release dates is announced nowhere during purchase of the game, nor in the e-mails thanking us for our purchase. Until today the only information I found is that the early access would begin on the 13th.

MMO players are used to servers going down in the first week, it's the nature of the beast. I wouldn't say we're used to buying an MMO with the expectation of starting from day 1, and entering the game to level capped players while we're still watching the intro CGI.

Oh well...back to Rift.

your account was created in December..... yes please go back to Rift.

i preordered in july when it was first able to do so but ordered a physical copy from gamestop. Am i screwed for early access since i need registration code from the product which i wont get till the 20-21 since i got overnight shipping. Will they email my code when i get my time for early access? ugh im screwed aren't i?

You should have gotten a pre-order access code from Gamestop when you ordered. You didn't? You're screwed.

Hm.... why not just give everyone who pre-ordered access at the same time? If you're trying to test the servers, why not test how they'll be doing with the real entire game population?

I was hoping to log in today just for the sake of reserving my character names... now with my luck, they'll all be taken.

Regardless of order date, we all payed the extra money for pre-order and equally deserve the early access. I was send my email last week saying early access would begin today, it didn't say it will begin for YOU some time in the next week...

Off to a very bad start with communicating to the player base and keep your word to us.