Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So a few things that are bugging me.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So a few things that are bugging me.

robertthebard
04.19.2021 , 12:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
Yes.... the 3 for me are NPC's falling into floor same as one of yours, Comapanions falling down, get back up move two paces and falls back down again, keeps on doing this until companion is changed, Lastly invisable enemies.

Overall annoying yes but still manage to play dispite this. Would be nice to get fixed, but given the number of bugs overall in game not really sure in what order of priority BW has given any such bug(s). I know a lot of patch update fixes some bugs, but they just seem to make new ones. As such it seem that there will never be a time this game is bug free. Still as said annoying but at least for me not ground braking.
To the falling down comps, mount a speeder, or use the rocket boost. Fixes this every time it happens to me, which is primarily in one of the Voss Heroics.
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?

vingmotor
04.19.2021 , 07:37 PM | #12
things that allways bugged me is the lack of mailbox near the cantina in dk and no legacy cargo holds in major cities.

MadDutchman
04.19.2021 , 09:08 PM | #13
For sound issues, can the headset too. Might be worth trying with speakers/different headphones to rule that out.
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

HiltoftheDragon
04.20.2021 , 03:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
For sound issues, can the headset too. Might be worth trying with speakers/different headphones to rule that out.
I was really hoping that this was the issue as it had also crossed my mind that i may have got what i paid for. My headphones are decent, but not expensive by no measure. I may have paid 30 to 40 bucks for them off amazon. They have worked and sounded brilliantly until having this small sound glitch. All other games have been flawless. The last pair i had produced a short in the plug so i tossed them.

So to update this a bit, i did another repair and looked through all the items in the device manager. Everything is up to date as i had thought. The video card is also up to date. I did see an optional windows update that i could have downloaded but havent yet. Im sure that update is probably nothing but a networking addition....something i do not do.

I didnt play much last night as im done with pretty much all i want to achieve until reset today. I rode bikes around in the stronghold and the fleet only and heard no skipping at all. I never went to any planet. Today when i get home and start hitting the conquest, ill see what happens and what i hear.
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."
ZiRe **** TEAM
Creedess **** Annakel

HiltoftheDragon
04.21.2021 , 03:11 AM | #15
A final update, then ill just let this go. The severe skipping bike sound is still there out in the field. It also seems to get worse the longer i play. In any case, ive tried everything i can think of to do without avail. It looks as though im just going to have to live with it. Its weird to me that its just the bike sounds that are affected and no other sounds in the game. My current workaround and somewhat final solution is ive switched it out for my ashen taun taun. The animal mounts work just fine and have no sound glitch. If i can ever find the culprit here, ill report back.

"Help me Owenbrooks, youre my only hope."
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."
ZiRe **** TEAM
Creedess **** Annakel

ceryxp
04.21.2021 , 08:14 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by HiltoftheDragon View Post
My current workaround and somewhat final solution is ive switched it out for my ashen taun taun. The animal mounts work just fine and have no sound glitch. If i can ever find the culprit here, ill report back.
The beast mounts are better anyhow. I love the kath hounds and kybucks.
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
The Jedi way is to serve.