REQUEST: Hybrid Pack, & 2nd Class Respec

Benekhar

Hear me out. In star wars lore, hybrids exist. Twi'lek/humans, Miralian/human, etc.

"Hybrids who were half-and-half, with each parent a full member of a different species, could look wildly different despite having the same basic genetic makeup. In the case of Twi'lek-human hybrids, Shaeeah Lawquane looked almost fully Twi'lek, with her mottled skin color the only giveaway to her hybrid physiology, while her brother Jek possessed both lekku and eyebrows,[1] which full male Twi'leks lacked.[2] Jacen Syndulla, however, looked almost completely human apart from bright green hair and a slight green tint in parts of his skin, notably the tips of his ears.[3]"

So we already have colored human hair. My suggestion is to make a hybrid pack which provides mottled skin for twi'leks, eyebrows for males, AND humanoid ears for females. Maybe even faint tufts of skin color matched hair. All these things can be easily added to skin colors, complexions, and headbands (for the ears and hair).

Second thing is we just need to be able to reverse the second force training. Despite my best efforts to plan ahead, I accidentally got confused about which character I was working on, and selected the wrong secondary class, and im stuck with it now, on one of my primary characters. Its quite disastrous. I realized my mistake within a few seconds of making it... but too late. Im not the only one. Please expand this feature.