KOTOR Fighters as Cartel Skins

CraftyRebelBob

I think it would be really cool if the Aurek Tactical Strikefighter and the original Sith fighter from KOTOR could be added to GSF, maybe as Cartel ships. They could be alternate skins as one of the strike fighters or the scouts. I'd honestly fly those ships more often just for the chance to fly an original fighter from KOTOR.

Making them a little cheaper on the cartel coin side, say maybe 500 coins or so, or just making them easier to get in general could revitalize a little interest in this game mode. We could also use some more maps but some new skins would be good, too. Maybe new cosmetics as well.

Some players have trouble with GSF. Some have difficulty with the controls, or just don't like PvP in general and are reluctant to try it. I would encourage those people to overcome their fears and revel and enjoy in the thrill of flying, the freedom of flight in sky and space. Love is what keeps veteran players like myself coming back, and it's what can encourage new players to join in and stay. People love KOTOR and that love isn't going away, so I think adding KOTOR's fighters into the game as flyable ships would be a great decision and something for the fans going forward.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...