Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

saitek
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1801
Still nothing? Man how long has it been lol

romoen
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1802
Quote: Originally Posted by Vengillian View Post
No, it was an additional Origins pre-order fee. You will still be charged the full amount.
No, I won't. I paid the full amount of the game and no more. And that's with having the pre-order from 7/23/11.

It blows my mind that people don't even know where $5 didn't go in their bank accounts.

ghost in the storm
aurora black, empire

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1803
Quote: Originally Posted by HatedBonez View Post
Fail!!!

It says my code needs to be redeemed...again!!!!

This is the biggest load of bullshlt. I paid for the game awhile back and now I get screwed! I see this has happened to others and to me WE HAVE ANOTHER FAIL LAUNCH.

Since it is already fail....just open them up.

Bet some people that got invites already are not even playing do to life and such.
Something tells me that no matter how they delt with this, you would be here crying about a "fail launch."
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

Nightborder
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1804
Towelliee preordered in september and hes playing for almost 2+ hours already. Hes on livestream.....

Unrealzor
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1805
Quote: Originally Posted by Koolkrate View Post
Where did it CLEARLY state that you would get "a week" early ... everyting has stated "Up TO 5 Days" untill they said up to 7.....
lol
That's not the point. The point is they clearly lied when they said the invites will be going in by pre-order times.

The game hasn't even started and Bioware reveals their true face.

Maphesta
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1806
People in Europe have souls too, you know...

Why are there no Europian servers available?
"I have not gone through the endless trials of becoming a Sith to take the road of mindlessly wreaking havoc. The Republic, in their delusional bravado, tried to act like gods as they once tried to annihilate an entire race. I am merely the weapon reminding those sanctimonious poets of their fatal mistake." - Sith Warrior Maphesta

surgepro
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1807
I could be wrong, of course this is just speculation,. But, maybe the reason they added a couple extra days on to the early access is to actually get the very first pre-orders into the the game. This is better than starting on the originally decided early access by 2 days. Not too bad.

Well good luck getting into the game, and Thanks BW/EA for the updates so far.

Mytilus
12.13.2011 , 10:11 AM | #1808
Quote: Originally Posted by vepsen View Post
Gief 3rd wave now!!
CONGRATULATIONS Vepsen you have been grated early access please check your eamil
To accept the futility of life and the finality of death ensures an eternity of peaceful rest. It is those who seek eternal life that condemn their souls to an eternity of torment wandering the land in limbo searching for that which does not exist.

Pythoris
12.13.2011 , 10:11 AM | #1809
JUST GOT IN!

L8r!
Inquisitor > all other classes. Yep, I totally went there.

Kueger
12.13.2011 , 10:11 AM | #1810
GOT MY EMAIL FOR 3RD WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

PSYCHE!!!! HAHAHAHA