I would do anything for a Half-mask type of cosmetic.

jexar

Ever since Arcann was introduced i have always been fascinated about his "half" mask. Where it shows one eye only just to keep his emotion showable, but covering the rest as he was injured in the cutscene.

Now i would literally pay a lotta money if there was a Half-mask type of cosmetic for our characters. Either a complete half mask where the whole half of the face is showable but the other is under a mask, or, a type of mask Arcann is wearing. And i've wished for it for... almost 6 years now. And i'm sure im not the only one.

I can already tell how awesome a playthrough with either sith or jedi storylines would be with that kind of cosmetic.

Thanks in advance.

Arcann's mask and arm should have been in the game already as items. Though his set in general is a different from Thexan's including the boots. I would agree with you that the mask does need to be obtained by players. but there is also senya's knight captain outfit which is a bit different than other Zakuulan knights, Valkorian's outfit and now Tenebrae's outfit needs to be added as well since we have Thexan's and Vaylin's (pre-empress outfit) in game.

Other than arcann's mask the closest thing we have to half masks is the rebreathers of the sith warriors, malgus, the gas masks and etc. So adding more different designs would be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
Arcann's mask would be cool but have you not noticed how big his head is? I imagine they haven't implemented it for the PC because it just wouldn't fit right due to it being molded for his disproportionate head specifically. Introducing another half mask would just make people complain that it's not Arcann's mask, too.